Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

FeelFriday

We've imported our list from Mailchimp, and are so ready to rumble with these guys! The easy to use functionalities will save us so much time, and we already experienced great feedback from support.

Cardell Watch Store

Tenia dudas con el cambio pero funciona correctamente y por el momento cumple las expectativas que necesito.

The-Vintage-Villain

This app is perfect for email marketing. Couldn't be easier to use and has simple templates. The customer support was attentive and helpful. So many of these apps out there don't even bother replying to questions so these guys get 2 thumbs up just for that

AjsDetails

EDIT: This app is EXTREMELY easy to use, which made me very happy. I watched the 15 minute video that they had on the opening screen of the app, and I was a pro. Setting up newsletters and applying discounts is super quick. At first glance I couldn't figure out how to see what customers got what emails, but Seguno replied to my review and it's pretty easy after you find it. Thanks for the awesome app Seguno!

May 21, 2019

Thanks so much for the review, we're glad you're finding Seguno easy to use. As for seeing who was sent an email, you can click on the linked counts of the engagement metrics atop the detail page to see everyone that was sent/opened/clicked/etc any particular newsletter or automation. Please reach out to us if you need help finding it. Thanks again!

Hoku Gallery

Love the flexibility to edit email output, and great analytics. Got our first order already after first newsletter! Thank you!

Miriam Haukebø

I decided to download Seguno after MailChimp stoped working with Shopify in may. I am now incredible happy that MailChimp is no longer integrated with Shopify, so that I had to find new options! Seguno is so incredible intuitive and time saving for my small business. I can now create and handle all my emails inn the Shopify app (or online directly in Shopify). I also want to thank you for including the option to customise the language very easily, my shop is located in Norway and it can be difficult finding apps that work perfectly with the local language.

Mike Kollin

It's Easy to learn how to use and easy to use! And it's integrated with my shopify admin and pulls directly from admin like customers and emails. And super easy to learn how to use and place discounts in, etc. I LOVE IT!!! So much easier than my last email system! Thank you guys at Seguno!

Reflections Jewelry

The newsletter is easy to create. I set the automations up in an hour or less. I would like to see the number of clicks & impressions that my newsletter received. I don't know where to find this information.

May 21, 2019

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. I'm glad you're enjoying Seguno so far. As for the engagement metrics, you can see those at the top of the newsletter detail page. You can then click the linked counts to see which customers performed those actions and then there's also a View Report button for each newsletter and automation that will take you to a detailed conversion report within Shopify. Please reach out to support if you need help finding anything here. Thanks again!

Fed Up Frannie's

I can send out an announcement, sale, collection, featured products; you name it! And in a few minutes vs. a half hour in mail chimp. Bravo Seguno !! The ease of use is amazing. I love it. Thank you !! MT/Fed Up Frannie www.fedupfrannie.com

GGBMT

I can send out an announcement, sale, collection, featured products; you name it! And in a few minutes vs. a half hour in mail chimp. Bravo Seguno !! The ease of use is amazing. I love it. Thank you !! MT/GGBMT www.groovygraphicsbymt.com