Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Welcome to My Place

I was worried when I first migrated from Mailchimp to Seguno because all the mail apps that I have tried over the years (including Mailchimp) were so hard to use, but Seguno is such an innovative idea, same set-up as Shopify which I have spent many hours learning. It was so easy to do the migration and then set up my first newsletter, so easy. And when that newsletter arrived in my email inbox I was amazed. It looked so professional and well done. I look forward now to get my next email going. I recommend Segunoto anyone who is just starting out and beyond. I hope I can grow my business now and grow with Seguno. I love it!!

April 15, 2019

Thank you for your review, this really put a big smile on our faces! We are so happy you are enjoying your experience with Seguno and are excited to try more email marketing than before to help grow your business. Please let us know if you ever need anything, we're happy to help. Welcome to Seguno! :)

Total Water Supplies

switched over from mail chimp and found this way easier to set up and use plus the email templates are a lot nicer than other software. Love how it all works from within shopify. I hate having to log into other stuff to do things. Highly recommend for simplicity and speed

Sewforever

Switching from Mail Chimp and loving Seguno. So much easier to use. I would like to have more tutorials than what I have been able to find. Example, how do I add a sign up form for my blog. Seguno has great customers service. When I send an email question they do respond quickly. So glad I made this switch.

Yummylook.com

I just installed this email marketing app but so far so good. Seems to be a really nice product Seguno has put together here. I really like it. Nice designs, nice features, really like it. 5 stars Seguno!

NAIJ HAIR

Switching from mailchimp after the shopify disintegration and I wish I switched sooner. It is easy to use, easy to brand and integrate everything. Thanks so much!

Esscentially Yours

I just transferred everything over today from MailChimp-super easy! Already I am happy about this move! Everything is so much easier to use and find! I love how everything is set-up and does not take much time if I want to put my personal touches on it! So far I'm loving this new move!

Nasty Cards

I’m so happy I stumbled across this app! It’s made my life so much easier as I was struggling to use Mailchimp! The integration with Shopify is spot on. The only things they could criticise is the help documentation and the ability to use Google Fonts to have a better branding experience.

www.nastycards.co.uk

April 12, 2019

Hey, Nasty Cards! Thank you so much for your review. We're happy you stumbled across Seguno too. :)

We wish all the cool fonts worked in most email clients too but we limit choices there to make sure how you design it is how your subscribers will see it. And we definitely agree with you on the documentation front but will be making big changes to expand our Help Center soon. Thanks for your patience there and, in the meantime, never hesitate to reach out to us for help.

Thanks again and welcome to Seguno!

Taemombo Yarn Shop

I have just migrated from mailchimp to Seguno and the process was quick easy and free. They are fast and friendly with great support. Thank you very much

Mila Roads

I tried my first Seguno email this week. It is easy to use and I was able to adjust it to fit my needs.

Wakingbee United States

*Updated Review on 5/7/2019*
Moved from 3 stars to 5 stars as I have met with the CEO in person and he is very supportive. They listened to my opinion and they finally upgraded the report! Now we can see who opened, clicked, unsubscribed, complained, and bounced. Wishing for the last improvement on the opened time, and to be able to see which link they click in the email. I believe that they are working on that.

[Original Review]

I like how easy it is to use. Everything is all integrated well with Shopify store. I wish they have more deep analytic report like Mailchimp. Not being able to see which customers have opened or clicked is a big deal. I cannot proceed with a better segmentation without these kind of information. Are you planning to develop the report better?

April 5, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it and are glad you're enjoying Seguno so far. Yes, absolutely, exposing that data you're interested in is coming very soon. We'll be sure to let you know after it's available. :)