Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Moppets Life

I am a newbie, not very good with this tech stuff and I had tried for WEEKS to find a good email marketing company for my shop. This app has by far been the greatest! It's easy to use, they have a tutorial video integrated into their workspace and so far has been amazing!

THE BURNING WIC

This app was easy to use and works well. The emails look so professional and well designed. All of my customers were pulled in from my store and once authenticated, they were emailed immediately. I love this app and would recommend for use with your online store.

S Trend Fashion

I use Seguno for my email automation now. Sorry mail chimp, but our relationship is over (no offense mail chimp users). This app just simplifies everything from a new email marketer perspective. From sending out your first email to setting up coupons. It's just all a breeze! Highly Recommend!

Tank’s Patch Dog Supplies

This app is perfect! Is there way to personalise the emails to automatically have the customers first name embedded?

March 26, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! Yes, you definitely can include a customer's name with a little Liquid: {{ customer.first_name | default: 'FALLBACK_TEXT' }}. So, an example may be:

Hey {{ customer.first_name | default: 'there' }},

and it would either say "Hey Chris," or it would say "Hey there," if that customer does not have a first name value.

I hope that helps. Please let us know if you need clarification or have any other questions. And thanks for using our app, we really appreciate it! :)

BRVapes - Cigarros eletrônicos de última geração

Um dos melhores apps que ja vi para shopify, criei uma newsletter em poucos minutos, realmente de fácil utilização, super eficiente. Recomendo

Diamond Discount Boutique

This app is the best email marketing app that I have tested. Very easy to use and the support was incredible. The support was the best I could ask for. This app could not be any better.

MoCa

Perfect app if you want to do email marketing. It allows automations like welcome email or purchase email and create newsletter to. It's so usefull and very good app! Enjoy!

Mynena

Super easy to use, very professional look, very affordable and fast and excellent customer service! Highly Recommended! Must Have!

LGF

This app is AMAZING it has all the basics set up that a marketing email campaigns needs.

1. The interface is really friendly and easy to manage because it really do looks like you're in your Shopify theme editor.
2. Emails templates are simples and customizables as you want.
3. When you need it can generate singles codes for each customers based your shop's codes set up.

I don't see any problem with this app and I'm really glad I found it ! Also the support team is quick and friendly.

Thank you Seguno !

Crazy Craft Southbank

HI there, very easy to use; it took me less than 5 minutes to create my first newsletter. Would certainly recommend to others, great work!