Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing newsletter, abandoned cart, & email templates.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ReadingGlasses.CO/

Time spent using app About 2 months

I've been in the eCommerce space since 2006. I've used a lot of platforms & email services. But Seguno changes the way I look at the word "service." Team members field your challenges and respond to them in a way that feels personal. They become friends who are vested in your success. They're free with their knowledge. And if you don't understand they'll explain and illustrate until you're almost as expert, as they are. I was on the edge with another email provider but unlike any other entity in tech, there are real smart helpful PEOPLE behind this organization, and I grabbed 'em. They and their software will do well by you. So well, in fact, you'll want to sit down with each, and buy them hambergers, and chat for hours on end.

April 1, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

GutterBrush

The app and team have been outstanding! I have worked with several other Email Marketing platforms and this is the best option I have seen. It's integration with Shopify is awesome and they have great customer service support to help with everything. Super!

April 1, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Nudiflora

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Really easy to use and a 'popup' coming soon. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended. Thank you Cameron and the team

April 1, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

GoMeasure3D

It's easy to create emails and email automation inside Seguno. Their customer support team is very responsive in answering my questions. Cameron, thanks for all your help!

Tiny Toy Room

We use this app for a variety of email automations for an e-commerce site. It is very simple to use and the support team is quick to answer questions. Would recommend to other stores as well.

Mouse to Your House

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Support team is always amazing to work with! Recently reached out to inquire about a feature (which they don't have -- yet) and not only did they give me some suggestions of ways to manage our needs, they were attentive and heard me out what my unique store nuances are! Literally no one else has ever done that, I felt like I was a human talking to a human, not struggling with a robot or someone who doesn't even know their own product!

Boise Gem Co™

This is truly the best autoresponder and newsletter app available for Shopify today. The developers were smart enough to put all controls right inside Shopify admin, so no more dealing with an outside (remote) mailing list manager. Absolutely love this software and have nothing but good to say about it!!

March 24, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us an amazing review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Doctora Maria Garcia Lahens

Time spent using app About 1 month

Cameron was incredibly helpful. Lahens Medical Center loves Seguno and how user friendly it is. They release new template designs quite frequently and are great because you can edit them to fit into the design of your website!

March 24, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have more questions you know where to find us :)

Meat & Eat

Location Netherlands

Meat en Eat is a big fan of using Seguno for our costumers. You can make loyal and happy costumers by using Seguno email marketing app.

March 24, 2022

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Chilazexpress Ltd

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The App is the best in helping newbies like myself grow. It is awesome as it saves time and efforts.

March 24, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!