Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing newsletter, abandoned cart, & email templates.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

HBCU Alum

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app to compile and submit newsletters and email marketing. Easy to use and well integrated with Shopify!

November 14, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! Best of luck with sales :)

Paddle Idaho

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent customer support. Easy app to use, You'll find a lot of uses for this app to help your business be successful.

November 14, 2019

Thanks very much for the feedback :) You're welcome to come back to support any time if you have more questions!

The Black Pug

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is amazing. It's the easiest email marketing app I have ever used. I would recommend to anyone.

November 13, 2019

Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it :) Your kind words and recommendation mean a lot to us, thanks for using Seguno and please don't hesitate to reach out to support if you ever need assistance!

Tactical Knives UK

Lol not even joking, sent out my first newsletter and it got 1 sale. Great app I'm sure I will continue using it to scale.

November 11, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate the feedback :) Congrats on your sale, and here's to many more!

NEAT ECOMMERCE

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very simple and easy to use email marketing platform for Shopify merchants. Limited functionalities and very basic email editing options, but essential parts are there (newsletter & automation). I would recommend for every Small Business running on Shopify. Large & Enterprise level merchants should look elsewhere.

November 7, 2019

Thanks very much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! We do plan on adding more advanced features as time goes on to accommodate even more of our customers' requests, and we thank you for your feedback :) Please check your inbox for a follow-up email, we'd love to hear back from you about which specific features you'd like to see Seguno incorporate for the future.

Urban Trends Hub

Location Nigeria

This app works seamlessly with my Shopify to reach my subscribers...I love how easy it makes it for me to send newsletters, scheduled promotion and all. kudos guys...

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate the feedback. Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you ever need assistance :)

Sponsors Team Shop

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Vraiment super application. Très facile à mettre en place !
Les newletters peuvent être programmés pour tout type de client. Top ! Merci !

October 31, 2019

Merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires, nous l'apprécions vraiment! N'hésitez pas à contacter notre équipe d'assistance à tout moment si vous avez besoin de quoi que ce soit :)

Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! Feel free to reach out to our support team at any time if you need anything :)

G Street Bath & Beauty

The easiest way to send great emails. The app practically set itself up and wording an email has never been easier for me. I'm going to op in for the paid features. Great investment I recommend.

October 28, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate the feedback :) Please reach out to support if you need any help, and good luck with sales!

Agritell.com

Location India

Very useful and easy to upload banner and all other collections. I didn't believed earlier that email marketing and making newsletter is too easy to handle. Without technical knowledge i made everything quickly. Finally, what i noticed that the delivery ratio is too good. Overall experience is excellent app for shopify.

October 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words :) We really appreciate the feedback! Happy to hear you are liking Seguno so far, please reach out to support if you ever have any questions. Best of luck with sales!

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

Fantastico app e uso da 6 mesi e support molto disponibile. E da un po tempo ci sono aggiunto tantissimi funzionalità. Grazie e buon lavoro.

October 28, 2019

Grazie per i vostri commenti! Lo apprezziamo davvero :) Per ottenere abbonati e-mail, vorrai lavorare per attirare più clienti sul tuo sito web. Abbiamo un'altra App chiamata Dynamic Banner Suite che è gratuita se hai Seguno e ti aiuterà a catturare gli indirizzi email quando i clienti visualizzano il tuo sito web. Puoi scaricare questa app scorrendo fino alla fine della dashboard di Seguno e guardando in "Amplia il tuo elenco di iscritti".

Thank you for your comments! We really appreciate it :) In order to gain email subscribers, you will want to work on attracting more customers to your website. We have another App called Dynamic Banner Suite that is free if you have Seguno and will help capture email addresses when customers view your website. You can download this App by scrolling to the bottom of the Seguno dashboard and looking under "Grow Your Subscriber List."