Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Beewik-Shop

Bonjour,

trés bonne app facile à configurer pour ma boutique en ligne d'accessoires https://www.beewik-shop.com

Rise X Street

very good app! Does exactly what you need it to do, very detailed info that you get back form your returns

STYLE79

Awesome I am so in love with how easy it is to use. The fact that it is inside of Shopify makes if time efficient for me to get my emails done

Shea Bath

It makes sending out emails to my clients easy and quick. I was paying monthly for service that I really was not using. I appreciate that the app is wrapped into shopify so I do not have to be jumping from app to app.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

I love Seguno! It's keeping my email marketing inside of Shopify I don't have to login to another website. Also the email composer is similar to how you work with a theme. Their additional app for banners and email collectors is really a great addition.

Manuka Essentials

Great app, been using it for a few weeks, and quite like it so far... Good stuff team! Thank you :)

Go sportify

all i wanna say is THANK you fot this app and i won't be removing it anytime soon and i works very well

Mediluxe

Very easy to use. Maybe a a little bit expensive, they should be a little bit generous in the free plan for the number of subscribers.

Snedkerværktøj

very easy to use -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Glam Hour Inc.

I use this app to help with email marketing and I love it because you get to customize every detail its easy and super professional looking.

Check Out My Site: