Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Viper Tactical

I love this app, it's just perfect. It doesn't have any "super wow" function but it does exactly what i need and it is very easy to setup and use. Staying in contact with my customers keep them updated it's not a problem anymore.
I strongly suggest this app if you are looking for a newsletter tool.

inKing.ro

Easy to use, looking good, i have a great experience with this app, everything is easy and work well.

Tigbul's Variety Fashion Shop

I use this app to help me contact my subscribers. I just started and find it easy to use. I'm very pleased. I was using another app. But it does not deliver like this app. So glad I found it!

Dashy and Me

GREAT APP VERY EASY TO USE EVEN FOR A NOVICE LIKE ME.JUST WAITING NOW ON RESULTS FROM MY FIRST SUBSCRIBER MAIL OUT.

July 22, 2019

Thank you for your review! We'll have our fingers crossed for you. :)

Único

Really recommended. Free. Easy to use, and has made me a lot of sales. Nothing bad about this. The only bad thing is that in free terms don't offer too much personalization but nothing to worry about.

July 22, 2019

We're happy to hear that our app has lead to several sales for you! We appreciate the feedback as well as the kind words. Thanks so much!

MP VINTAGE

Good app and I’m happy they listen, but there is space for improvement:
- unique discount code expiry should be customizable from few hours to few weeks, for now it’s fixed 7 days, which is too long for abandoned checkout email (few hours would be better here);
- abandoned cart email series would be more beneficial than one remainder email - this would allow to send reminder without promo code first, and second one with promo code if first one didn’t work.
Hope you’ll incorporate the above asap and thank you.

July 22, 2019

We're happy to hear you're enjoying the app otherwise. We truly appreciate your feedback here and will make sure our engineers see it. Take care!

L and L Stuff

excellent app easy to use built right in to shopify......much better then mailchimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 22, 2019

That is an awesome compliment! Thanks so much for your kind words and your review. :)

A Touch of Point Pleasant

Loving this app... Easy setup and great content management/automation built right into the app. We had our 1st conversion using the app and looking forward to growing with this in our toolbox.

July 22, 2019

Woo-hoo! That is great to hear. Thanks for the review.

Who Wants These?

Excellent and easy app! Very helpful especially for newbies like us. However, it only adds customers who accept marketing emails. Not sure if this an advantage or not. As a new store, we still get 10 to 15 subscribers a month. And this app actually found only 4 that accept marketing emails.

July 22, 2019

Glad to hear it has been easy to use for a newbie! Our Spam Protect feature will sometimes detect several hundreds of fake emails or those that have been taken over by spam bots. It's unfortunate when this happens, but it sounds like your deliverability will stay in tact because of it! Take care.

trinkets.pk

A perfect alternative to MailChimp. Has all the basic features to start your email campaigns, create automation. All in all a complete package. Definitely a lot of room for improvement. Gonna stick to this app for a while now. Fingers crossed

July 22, 2019

Thanks for your honest thoughts! We hope to add many more features and improvements in the near future. :)