Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing | Reviews

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — BFCM email templates available!

THE KUNDAN SHOP

Simple & easy to use. Great support and help articles to help me transition from my old email platform to Seguno.

July 8, 2019

We're so glad to hear the transition was easy for you! Thanks for the review.

Tactical Flow Meter

An improvement over MailChimp for use within Shopify! Still learning how to use it for all my marketing. I want to be able to import images from all my sources...

July 8, 2019

Glad to hear it is working out well for you! Stay tuned for improvements to the image library. :)

Vintage Home Boutique

Great app. Integrates and right in my shopify admin. Can set up automation. Way better than Mailchimp.

July 8, 2019

That's what we like to hear! Thanks so much for the kind words.

Cozy Cake

Great app to get started with email marketing, very simple and easy to use. Very well integrated. It would be great to have a way to deliver the same flow of emails to every new customer.

July 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! By flow, do you mean you're looking for series automations? If so, do know these are coming soon! Take care!

MIRAMAR PAINT CENTER

This application is a fundamental tool to communicate to our customers all our products, offers and information of interest to them. Being integrated with shopify makes the whole process very simple with just a few clicks

July 8, 2019

We're glad to hear it is working out well for you with ease! :) Thanks for the review.

Addi's Boho Attic

So far I've found using this app quite easy & straight forward. I've sent multiple emails and have had no problems. Definitely recommend especially if your a beginner.

July 8, 2019

Easy is good! :) Thanks for the kind words!

Clean Kiss Organics

I switched to Seguno recently from Mailchimp and I can’t believe how easy it is to use and how quickly I can throw together a newsletter with featured products. My newsletters always result in sales!!

July 8, 2019

Make that money! We're so glad to hear our app has been a big help. :)

Eventide Casting

I use Seguno with Dynamic Banner Suite and it has helped tremendously with gathering and organizing emails for my shop's monthly newsletters and discounts. I've had them both going for about a week and my email list has already doubled. Plus with it being right inside Shopify it's really easy to use and keep tabs on.

July 8, 2019

Love the combination of both apps! We're glad to hear that is working well for you! Thanks for the review.

solowomen

Very easy to use (customization is straight forward) and have had no issues thus far...sent out a couple of newsletters...customized several of the automation templates...just need to build my list up!

July 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! Easy to use is what we like to hear. :)

Mykyta's

I love this app! It's easy to use, excellent support, and I love the fact that everything is already done for me. All I have to do is publish!!

July 8, 2019

Aw, shucks! Thanks so much for the review!