Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Study Of Man

I was using mailchimp for my newsletter and blog notifications but I switched to Seguno and I am glad I did. Way easier for me to use and I like the overall interface better. Looks better to me too, so all in all a very good choice. Good support too which to me is very important.

September 23, 2019

We're glad you've found a home at Seguno! Thanks for the review.

Onlyapparels.com

This app is so convenient. Since it's integrated into my Shopify store, it's so easy to use. It's very similar to working with my store theme.

September 23, 2019

Convenient is what we like to hear! Thanks for the review. :)

360 Sky Pro

We are using this App since a few months and are very happy with it, it is quiet easy to use and can highly recommend it

September 23, 2019

Happy to hear we come with a recommendation! Thanks for the review.

Accessories by v

Excellente, I love it so far. I recommend it if you are starting a business like me and you barely make a profit this tool is great and free. Thank you

September 23, 2019

We're happy to hear that the free tier of the app helped you make a profit! Thank YOU for using our app. :)

The Bath Bomb Outlet

Makes email marketing a breeze. I tried a lot of other apps, didn't like any of them. This one is so simple even beginners can use it to start marketing to their subscribers.

September 23, 2019

We're happy to hear that we were the right solution for you! Thanks for the review.

Alkhemy Herbs

This app has generated a lot of money for my small business. It gives us a very nice professional image. I contact the company regarding questions they responded promptly and help me set everything up. I definitely recommend this if you want professional looking emails going out to your customers!!

September 23, 2019

We're so happy to hear that Seguno has made an impact on your business! Thanks for your recommendation and review.

Valhalla Works

We recently switched to Seguno. So far, I have been very pleased with it's performance. I love how integrated it is with Shopify. Super easy to use! Their support was responsive and helpful the one time I had an issue as well.

September 23, 2019

Happy to hear you've made the switch! We'll be around if we're ever needed again. Thanks for the review.

Violet Botanical Skincare

September 19, 2019

Thanks for the review!! We really appreciate it and are happy you're enjoying the embedded experience so far. Please let us know if you ever need anything. Thanks again :)

Olive & Snow

I originally downloaded this app, to help me put together e-mail marketing. The templates and customization is REALLY easy to use. Very user friendly! I have used this for all of my scheduled newsletters and all of my automated e-mails. You can use this app for cart abandonment, new purchases, repeat customers, lapsed customers, welcome, coming soon, discount reminders. It truly is very useful. It also provides you with reports, so you can see how it is performing and how your customers are reacting. I like that I can see which of my customers, has clicked on the e-mails and are engaging. Shopify marketing tracks how many of these e-mails leads to sales. My shop is new, and I have made $400 in sales in just a couple of months of using Seguno. I'm very happy with the customer service and quality of this program.

September 18, 2019

This is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing, we're incredibly happy you've had early success with your emails. Please reach out if there's anything we can do to help you keep growing. Thanks again for the great review. :)

Decor Handles

Great integration with my shopify store. Use Seguno on a regular basis to keep my customers informed of new products and blogs on my site.

September 18, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're so glad you're enjoying things so far :). Please reach out at any time.