Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Unik Simplicity Fashion

I was soooo amazed with the support I received I talked to Mark he was heaven sent he helped me tremendously until i was done asking questioned I appreciate everything and is soooooo excited to start this journey with Seguno the app is really easy and have great benefits join Seguno Now no one can compare!!!! uniksimplicityfashion.com come see me for self~love!!!!!

newCreation Apparel

We were looking for an App that is easy to use, looks professional, and syncs with our website. Seguno: Email Marketing App does all of it and more. These guys are amazing; respond literally within minutes which is totally unheard of. Chris, is a professional with a caring and customer focused attitude. We've just started using this APP but love watching the feedback and response to our customer communication. Highly recommend it.
We also use the Seguno Dynamic Banner and LOVE it.

Envyology

A big THANK YOU to Chris for his patient walk-through of getting me set up! Chris even helped me formulate my marketing campaign as this was my first time working with the APP. The outcome looks really professional. Can't wait to do more marketing campaigns!

Culture Greetings

We love this email marketing app. The built in automations and the newsletter functionality will help us greatly.

Wellness Oils & Beads

This is an amazing app, wish I could give it more than 5 stars. I am not very creative and it helps me with wording for all different emails. I have tried several email marketing apps and this one is by far the best. As for support they got back to me very promptly with solutions to my problem and also seem ready to help

THE FINER THINGS APPAREL

I am very pleased with this app. There are many out there, and I have tried a few, but none have met my needs like Seguno. I highly recommend.

MissBabe

i love this app. it makes everything so easy to use. i really recommend this app if you are just staring an online store.

AffinityHM.com

Excellent customer support! Beautiful, professional, and effective emails!! The integration with shopify makes sending great emails super easy! I've used other and in comparison, there is no comparison.

Blonde and Stone

This app is faultless. The integration with Shopify makes it so user friendly and easy to utilise emailing marketing to subscribers! Super speedy support team had me up and running in minutes when I ran into difficulties (due to my lack of knowledge) authenticating my domain. Thanks for producing such a great app!

Luis&Janet

Your app is amazing, we really appreciate it. My wife and I, we love it! and we know our customers will love the e-mails too. We are looking to do an upgrade, in the near future. This free app, it has to be the best out there! Thanks again!

5 stars from us@