Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing | Reviews

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — BFCM email templates available!

MeLikeyFunNewYork

I would give it 5 stars If I know all of Seguno features, but I definitely will get into all of the services has offered. I have been reaching out to Seguno team many times, and there has been pretty good communication.

July 15, 2019

We hope you've had a good chance to get familiar with the features! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Muses Miscellany

Update: I decided to change my rating from 4 stars to 5 stars because every time I use the app it works perfectly, which is not my experience with the two other apps I've since installed. I use Safari, which developers everywhere seem to neglect (not just on Shopify), so it's a relief not to deal with issues or to be forced to switch browsers to use it.
I'm still setting up my store, so at this point the only emails I've sent out are the automated "Welcome" emails for new subscribers. However, I've set up the rest of my automated messages, and I love how easy it is to customize them. Also, using this email app inside Shopify is a real time-saver because you have instant access to all your product images, collections, blog posts, etc., so you can build an email really quickly and easily. I also think that being able to easily connect data about subscribers with their purchases will be helpful. Although Seguno isn't as full-featured at this point as email providers like Drip or Klaviyo (which is why I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5), in the few months since I installed the app they've already improved existing features and added a few more. The team at Seguno is also really helpful and interested in feedback about what features users want. And in my opinion, the subscriber price is the most reasonable that I've seen, especially when you're starting out with a low budget. (First 250 subscribers free, $10/month per 1000 subscribers after that.) I feel confident that Seguno will eventually rival services like Drip and Klaviyo in functionality. So if you're looking for an email provider, I highly recommend you try out Seguno.

July 15, 2019

Thank you so very much for updating your review! That means the world to us, we truly appreciate your support. :)
---
Thank you for your honest thoughts here! We do plan to add even more features as time goes on. :) Take care.

Shinkah Beauty

I use this app when I want to send out effortless emails because it’s built right into the Shopify admin. It makes sending your products out and accessing your customers so much easier.

July 8, 2019

Yay for effortless! Thanks so much for the review.

EcoSplendy

I like this app because it's easy and intuitive. There are the right features even in the free plan. Recommended! Support very helpful.

July 8, 2019

Thank you so much! We hope you'll continue to enjoy the app. :)

Highland Hat Blocks

Great app I mostly use mine for my subscribers and sending them newsletters etc, it very easy to use and creates fabulous newsletters. Would highly recommend it.
Highland Hat Blocks

July 8, 2019

Thank you for the fabulous review! :)

9eight5

This was my first email marketing app and I found it super easy to use. It took me less than 30 mins to setup all of my automations and send out my first newsletter!good support from Seguno when asking questions and quick to respond.

July 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! Quick and easy is good to hear. :)

Starry Meadows

It’s the easiest email marketing app I’ve tried. The spam protect feature is kind of depressing seeing your email list drop soo much, but for the ease of sending newsletters I’m going to keep using it, only thing I’d really like is more features and more settings

July 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! The spam protect feature can certainly be a bummer, but in the end, we hope it will be a really helpful tool to keep your deliverability strong. We have plans to expand the app even further from here so you'll likely see some of the features and settings you're looking for in the future! :)

Nyet Jewelry

i love ho easy it is to set up a great looking campaign newsletter in a short amount of time. A great addition to my marketing arsenal!

July 8, 2019

Happy to be part of the arsenal! :) Thanks for the review.

4505 Meats

Creates uniform and professional emails that match my site. More A/B testing options would be a +

July 8, 2019

We're so happy to hear that you're able to achieve the look you'd like! And thank you for the feedback there, we can definitely see how that'd be helpful!
Thanks for the kind review! :)

Claribellas

Easiest email marketing app to use. I love that it comes with a standard format but you can customize it however you want. Does all the hard work for you. And it’s free!

July 8, 2019

Easy is what we do best! :) Thanks so much for the review.