Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Steven Booth

Just installed the app after looking for a simpler and more cost-effective solution to Mailchimp. Love that this app is ll configured from within Shopify makes life much easier. Sent one newsletter so far and looking forward ti using moving forward. Would be great to have the option to delete any newsletters that you ended up not sending to keep the newsletter list tidy.

September 18, 2019

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it and are happy to hear you're liking the experience. As for your request, you already can! Simply click on a newsletter to go to its detail page and scroll to the bottom. If the newsletter has not been sent, you will see a delete button there. Please contact support if you need clarification or have any other questions. Thanks again!

BumzeeBeez

I used this app to create my first email campaign. I like how easy it was. very productive and relevant email.

Vivid Root

I got this app when mailchimp and shopify broke up. I didn't use it much at first but now I'm learning how much it does! Now I actually love it much more than mailchimp because it is sooooo integrated with my shop. Making my marketing efforts much easier. Love it!

Alchemy Heart Lotus

I love it! I'm still learning how to use it with selecting who gets specific newsletters. It has a professional feel and quality to the newsletters. It's a winner!

PeterPerrinoPhotography.com

Great App so far! Upon importing my MailChimp list, Seguno cleaned many spam email addresses. They have tight control of emails that are a waste of your precious resources and time. Good to know the accurate size of my list.

Busybug Kids Clothing

i was having problem with people leaving my store before buying. the app is helping and I'm selling more

September 9, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate it and are glad you're having a nice experience so far. Please reach out at any time and best of luck with your new shop! :)

Angies' Basement

This app is great easy to use i recommend this app, have tried other apps not happy this is the best app so far.

Tee Empire

Good for newsletter. Have tried out different applications but so far this is the one that is easy to use.

Ridge Crafts

This app has made email marketing extremely easy. My favorite part is the feed back from how many people have opened and viewed the email that you sent out.

Sitara Collections

I just started with this app, but so far love it! Thanks for creating something that works within the Shopify admin. Love it.