Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing newsletter, abandoned cart, & email templates.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

drip podz

I ease of setting up is relieving! I need it to come with templates ready to be installed a little modification is okay.

September 29, 2019

We're so happy you're enjoying the experience so far. Thank you very much for leaving a review, it means a lot to us. Please reach out to Support with any questions. Thanks again! :)

Word Enterprises

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this App to create newsletters for my business Word Enterprises. It was easy to use and professional! They provide excellent customer service and are very smart. I hope they continue to develop to expand on additional templates it would be nice to present the products embedded in a nice picture or surrounding. I really enjoy this App!

September 26, 2019

Thanks so much for the great review! We really appreciate it. We do have some exciting roadmap plans around your interests there and we'll be sure to keep you in the loop. Please reach out at any time. Thanks again! :)

Ahri

This app is super easy to use and takes minimal effort to create a quick, clean and informational email. Customer service is quick to reply and assist when needed as well.

September 23, 2019

Easy to use and taking minimal effort sounds excellent! We're glad to hear it. :) Thanks for the review.

TopDesignerBrands.co.uk

I like how you can categorise customer segment and the schedule deliver. Everything is pretty simple

September 23, 2019

Thanks for the review! Simple is great to hear. :)

K Doodle Pup Shop

I needed something that was simple enough that would allow me to be up and running. Thank you KDoodlepup.com

September 23, 2019

Thank YOU for using our app and for the review. :)

The Study Of Man

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I was using mailchimp for my newsletter and blog notifications but I switched to Seguno and I am glad I did. Way easier for me to use and I like the overall interface better. Looks better to me too, so all in all a very good choice. Good support too which to me is very important.

September 23, 2019

We're glad you've found a home at Seguno! Thanks for the review.

Onlyapparels.com

Location India

This app is so convenient. Since it's integrated into my Shopify store, it's so easy to use. It's very similar to working with my store theme.

September 23, 2019

Convenient is what we like to hear! Thanks for the review. :)

360 Sky Pro

Location Spain

We are using this App since a few months and are very happy with it, it is quiet easy to use and can highly recommend it

September 23, 2019

Happy to hear we come with a recommendation! Thanks for the review.

Accessories by v

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellente, I love it so far. I recommend it if you are starting a business like me and you barely make a profit this tool is great and free. Thank you

September 23, 2019

We're happy to hear that the free tier of the app helped you make a profit! Thank YOU for using our app. :)

The Bath Bomb Outlet

Makes email marketing a breeze. I tried a lot of other apps, didn't like any of them. This one is so simple even beginners can use it to start marketing to their subscribers.

September 23, 2019

We're happy to hear that we were the right solution for you! Thanks for the review.