Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

PBN-ART

I like that its easier to set up than other email marketing apps I've tried. It's seamlessly integrated into your store so its easy to add products and collections to your emails. The emails look professional and simple so theres no confusion.

Dreamloco

- A little bit of work to do before you start using it
- Customer service online chat very helpful and available
- Overall Good Experience

Uprissance

This App is excellent for sending branded Emails and integrates well with other apps. The app remains affordable as you grow.

La Pequena

I used the app to create my first newsletter. I really liked that us very syncranized with shopify, that helped a lot .

Aceite Swim

Amazing App! This process was so smooth I am actually looking forward to creating all my future newsletters!

Ned Madison

I love it, especially the automation pieces. I'm looking forward to see how it helps us grow our store. Thank you Seguno!

Cheltenham Rare Books

We’ve used Seguno for nearly a year and it’s one of two apps on Shopify that I can wholeheartedly endorse for these reasons: 1) it’s so easy and quick to create a professional newsletter or automations 2) the team are always innovating and I love the way all the components or modules integrate 3) they do great webinars to help users benefit from their features and increase sales; and finally, I worked in IT for 20 years and I always love to see teams who are passionate about the detail as well as the strategy of what they create and Seguno excel here.

ChillingWine

This is a very sophisticated email tool that does everything that is needed for your email campaigns, including keeping you legal for permissions

BEaYOUtiful Planning

Makes Email marketing so much easier. So glad that I found this app after looking for an alternative to mailchimp.

Sanggol®

Just installed and started using this app. Its so easy to use ! So glad I found it. It only took me a few mminutes to set up newsletters and emails. Loving it!

August 18, 2019

Thank you so very much for your kind words, we truly appreciate you using Seguno and leaving a review. Please reach out to us if you ever need anything at all. Have a great rest of your weekend! :)