Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 11, 2019

Great app, easy to install and useful. It works very well and is a great tool to communicate quickly with all our customers Thank you very much

QuorArtisticTshirts
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 days
Seguno replied October 11, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying it so far. Please reach out at any time if there's anything we can do to help. :)

Edited October 9, 2019

I love Seguno! It's simple and intuitive with professional results. I've used other marketing systems that are hard to figure out..Seguno makes it really easy and because it is embedded within shopify it's just like an extension of the shopify interface so no new systems to learn. Love it!

Oh Goodness nz
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 months
Seguno replied October 10, 2019

Thank you for the great review!! We're so happy you're enjoying Seguno and the familiar experience. Please reach out if you ever need anything.
All the best :)

October 5, 2019

This app is perfect for email marketers who are just beginning. It is incredibly easy to use and connects to Shopify seamlessly. My abandoned cart emails have been 20% more successful since installing.

Christophio
Time spent using app: 10 months
Seguno replied October 8, 2019

Great results! Thanks so much for sharing and for leaving a review, we really appreciate it. Please reach out if there's ever anything we can do.

September 28, 2019

I ease of setting up is relieving! I need it to come with templates ready to be installed a little modification is okay.

drip podz
Time spent using app: 12 days
Seguno replied September 29, 2019

We're so happy you're enjoying the experience so far. Thank you very much for leaving a review, it means a lot to us. Please reach out to Support with any questions. Thanks again! :)

Edited September 26, 2019

I used this App to create newsletters for my business Word Enterprises. It was easy to use and professional! They provide excellent customer service and are very smart. I hope they continue to develop to expand on additional templates it would be nice to present the products embedded in a nice picture or surrounding. I really enjoy this App!

Word Enterprises
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Seguno replied September 26, 2019

Thanks so much for the great review! We really appreciate it. We do have some exciting roadmap plans around your interests there and we'll be sure to keep you in the loop. Please reach out at any time. Thanks again! :)

Edited September 23, 2019

This app is super easy to use and takes minimal effort to create a quick, clean and informational email. Customer service is quick to reply and assist when needed as well.

Ahri
Time spent using app: 3 months
Seguno replied September 23, 2019

Easy to use and taking minimal effort sounds excellent! We're glad to hear it. :) Thanks for the review.

Edited September 22, 2019

I like how you can categorise customer segment and the schedule deliver. Everything is pretty simple

TopDesignerBrands.co.uk
Time spent using app: 8 months
Seguno replied September 23, 2019

Thanks for the review! Simple is great to hear. :)

Edited September 22, 2019

I needed something that was simple enough that would allow me to be up and running. Thank you KDoodlepup.com

K Doodle Pup Shop
Time spent using app: 6 months
Seguno replied September 23, 2019

Thank YOU for using our app and for the review. :)

September 21, 2019

I was using mailchimp for my newsletter and blog notifications but I switched to Seguno and I am glad I did. Way easier for me to use and I like the overall interface better. Looks better to me too, so all in all a very good choice. Good support too which to me is very important.

The Study Of Man
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Seguno replied September 23, 2019

We're glad you've found a home at Seguno! Thanks for the review.

September 21, 2019

This app is so convenient. Since it's integrated into my Shopify store, it's so easy to use. It's very similar to working with my store theme.

Onlyapparels.com
India
Time spent using app: 7 days
Seguno replied September 23, 2019

Convenient is what we like to hear! Thanks for the review. :)