Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing newsletter, abandoned cart, & email templates.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Angies' Basement

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is great easy to use i recommend this app, have tried other apps not happy this is the best app so far.

Tee Empire

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

Good for newsletter. Have tried out different applications but so far this is the one that is easy to use.

Ridge Crafts

This app has made email marketing extremely easy. My favorite part is the feed back from how many people have opened and viewed the email that you sent out.

Sitara Collections

I just started with this app, but so far love it! Thanks for creating something that works within the Shopify admin. Love it.

Portland Apron Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far I love it! It's easy to use and works as I'd hoped it would. Customer service is great and I like how it integrates into Shopify.

PBN-ART

Time spent using app About 1 year

I like that its easier to set up than other email marketing apps I've tried. It's seamlessly integrated into your store so its easy to add products and collections to your emails. The emails look professional and simple so theres no confusion.

Dreamloco

- A little bit of work to do before you start using it
- Customer service online chat very helpful and available
- Overall Good Experience

Uprissance

Time spent using app About 1 year

This App is excellent for sending branded Emails and integrates well with other apps. The app remains affordable as you grow.

La Pequena

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used the app to create my first newsletter. I really liked that us very syncranized with shopify, that helped a lot .

Aceite Swim

Amazing App! This process was so smooth I am actually looking forward to creating all my future newsletters!