Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Miriam Haukebø

I decided to download Seguno after MailChimp stoped working with Shopify in may. I am now incredible happy that MailChimp is no longer integrated with Shopify, so that I had to find new options! Seguno is so incredible intuitive and time saving for my small business. I can now create and handle all my emails inn the Shopify app (or online directly in Shopify). I also want to thank you for including the option to customise the language very easily, my shop is located in Norway and it can be difficult finding apps that work perfectly with the local language.

Mike Kollin

It's Easy to learn how to use and easy to use! And it's integrated with my shopify admin and pulls directly from admin like customers and emails. And super easy to learn how to use and place discounts in, etc. I LOVE IT!!! So much easier than my last email system! Thank you guys at Seguno!

Reflections Jewelry

The newsletter is easy to create. I set the automations up in an hour or less. I would like to see the number of clicks & impressions that my newsletter received. I don't know where to find this information.

May 21, 2019

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. I'm glad you're enjoying Seguno so far. As for the engagement metrics, you can see those at the top of the newsletter detail page. You can then click the linked counts to see which customers performed those actions and then there's also a View Report button for each newsletter and automation that will take you to a detailed conversion report within Shopify. Please reach out to support if you need help finding anything here. Thanks again!

Fed Up Frannie's

I can send out an announcement, sale, collection, featured products; you name it! And in a few minutes vs. a half hour in mail chimp. Bravo Seguno !! The ease of use is amazing. I love it. Thank you !! MT/Fed Up Frannie www.fedupfrannie.com

GGBMT

I can send out an announcement, sale, collection, featured products; you name it! And in a few minutes vs. a half hour in mail chimp. Bravo Seguno !! The ease of use is amazing. I love it. Thank you !! MT/GGBMT www.groovygraphicsbymt.com

Dadrack

A great addition to our store. Simple to set up and use. Designs are nice and clean. Would definitely recommend it. - Dadrack.com

Faith Based Shop

Fantastic design! Seamless integration with Shopify and really is perfect if you've already taken the time to learn how to build your theme with the theme editor. Other options didn't have any sort of support at all and were tricky to learn so I'm thankful they have help plus an easy to use system.

My Retail Karma

I am so glad I found this app. It was God sent. It has made my eCommerce learning process a lot better. I especially the format of their Newsletter. Everything is already structured and all you have to do is add the products you want to feature and that includes all the verbiage as well. No Brainer, love the app. I highly recommend it.

12th Summer

I was a bit stressed about my email marketing tasks as I got ready to launch my store, but I stumbled upon this easy to use APP that performs much like theme editor in Shopify. With the built in templates and guides, I was able to setup all of my automation emails and my 1st newsletters. I'm so thankful that I didn't have to do this from scratch. And best of all, it's FREE! As a small business owner starting out, I really appreciate this.

BEL EPOQ

So surprised never to have heard of this app before - it's a game changer. Ready-to-go automations with conversion-driven copy, clean design, time-saving auto-generated newsletter templates, FULL integration with Shopify. After having used MailChimp and Omnisend - Seguno is my top pick. Great value pricing plans, too. Highly recommended.