Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Seguno
4.9
Edited June 25, 2021

UPDATE 6/2021: The best part about Seguno is their customer service. Everyone I have come into contact with is really friendly and knowledgeable. They respond to questions quickly, and there are no questions they consider "stupid questions." Thank you, Kestrel, Katherine, Cameron, and Brian for all your help! I just installed this app a week ago, and I have already managed to import my mailing list from MailChimp, set up automations, and import subscribers from a print magazine campaign I'm running, and all that with no knowledge of coding (none needed for this app). The app is easy to work with on the back end, with good options to personalize emails to match the brand style. Customer support is professional, easy to access, and the reps are very helpful. One of the best things for me is that the app is very light on how it impacts the website speed. I've had issues with speed in the past when using other apps to the point where I had to hire a professional developer to try and help my site perform better. After deleting those apps (2 of them) and installing Seguno Email Marketing in their place, my mobile store speed increased by 12 points. I'm looking forward to seeing what new features the guys from Seguno unveil in the future.

Buckaroo Bling
Time spent using app: 9 months
Seguno replied September 30, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot. We truly appreciate your kind words, and although Seguno doesn't install anything on your storefront, we're happy to hear your site seems to be running faster! Thanks again and if you need anything else, you know where to find us :)

September 29, 2020

I created my newsletter which I simply loaded in the app. It was really easy to use through Shopify and now I hope to have some sales from my subscribers.

Golf Women On Course
Time spent using app: 9 months
Seguno replied September 29, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

September 14, 2020

I used this app to help me handle my email marketing. Especially useful for when I need to automate emails for my new customers.

PINO Collection & Co.
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
Seguno replied September 18, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

September 10, 2020

The perfect email marketing tool for my business! Its super easy to use and the plans are extremely afforfable.

SugarBoxe™
Time spent using app: 6 months
Seguno replied September 11, 2020

September 9, 2020

Thank you very much . great app keep up . it helped me alot to gain more new customers and more sales

FSzone