Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 10, 2019

I got this app when mailchimp and shopify broke up. I didn't use it much at first but now I'm learning how much it does! Now I actually love it much more than mailchimp because it is sooooo integrated with my shop. Making my marketing efforts much easier. Love it!

Vivid Root
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 10, 2019

I love it! I'm still learning how to use it with selecting who gets specific newsletters. It has a professional feel and quality to the newsletters. It's a winner!

Alchemy Heart Lotus
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 10, 2019

Great App so far! Upon importing my MailChimp list, Seguno cleaned many spam email addresses. They have tight control of emails that are a waste of your precious resources and time. Good to know the accurate size of my list.

PeterPerrinoPhotography.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited September 10, 2019

i was having problem with people leaving my store before buying. the app is helping and I'm selling more

Busybug Kids Clothing
Time spent using app: 20 days
Seguno replied September 9, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate it and are glad you're having a nice experience so far. Please reach out at any time and best of luck with your new shop! :)

September 5, 2019

This app is great easy to use i recommend this app, have tried other apps not happy this is the best app so far.

Angies' Basement
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 1, 2019

Good for newsletter. Have tried out different applications but so far this is the one that is easy to use.

Tee Empire
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited September 1, 2019

This app has made email marketing extremely easy. My favorite part is the feed back from how many people have opened and viewed the email that you sent out.

Ridge Crafts
Time spent using app: 22 days
August 30, 2019

I just started with this app, but so far love it! Thanks for creating something that works within the Shopify admin. Love it.

Sitara Collections
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 29, 2019

So far I love it! It's easy to use and works as I'd hoped it would. Customer service is great and I like how it integrates into Shopify.

Portland Apron Company
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 28, 2019

I like that its easier to set up than other email marketing apps I've tried. It's seamlessly integrated into your store so its easy to add products and collections to your emails. The emails look professional and simple so theres no confusion.

PBN-ART