Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing newsletter, abandoned cart, & email templates.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kiss and Makeup

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

We initially purchased conversio because of the reviews - however, after finding it very hard to use and super frustrating we decided to try Seguno. What a breath of fresh air!! Its super easy, intuitive and there appears to be some good functionality that follows the structure of the shopify admin. Love it.

August 9, 2019

Thank you very much for the review!! We really appreciate it and are so glad you found us :)

Fattie Wear

Great App, easy workflow. I recommend it for all. It has made sending out my emails extremely easy..

BioNatures

Really liking this app so far, very intuitive with common sense templates and easy integration. Best bang for the buck!

Beewik-Shop

Location France

Bonjour,

trés bonne app facile à configurer pour ma boutique en ligne d'accessoires https://www.beewik-shop.com

Rise X Street

very good app! Does exactly what you need it to do, very detailed info that you get back form your returns

STYLE79

Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome I am so in love with how easy it is to use. The fact that it is inside of Shopify makes if time efficient for me to get my emails done

Shea Bath

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It makes sending out emails to my clients easy and quick. I was paying monthly for service that I really was not using. I appreciate that the app is wrapped into shopify so I do not have to be jumping from app to app.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

I love Seguno! It's keeping my email marketing inside of Shopify I don't have to login to another website. Also the email composer is similar to how you work with a theme. Their additional app for banners and email collectors is really a great addition.

Manuka Essentials

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, been using it for a few weeks, and quite like it so far... Good stuff team! Thank you :)

Go sportify

Location South Africa

all i wanna say is THANK you fot this app and i won't be removing it anytime soon and i works very well