Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Seguno
4.9
September 9, 2020

I used this app to help me with automatic email send out for new subscribers. I am now branching out to newsletters and abandon carts. I find the app easy to use.

Courtney's Cat Shop
Time spent using app: 5 months
Seguno replied September 9, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for leaving us a review! We're glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're exploring more automations; if you ever need help with anything or have questions please don't hesitate to ask for help :)

September 7, 2020

I used this app to help me send outbound marketing emails to my clients. It is so great that it integrates seamlessly with Shopify, not only from an App perspective but from a concept perspective as well. I like that editing the mail content is similar to editing my Shopify site and that it uses the Shopify elements like collections, etc. as a first-level part of the solution.
It is a great solution and the free version (which I'm still on, still too small to justify the paid version yet, but I can see how this will change sometime soon), is a great starting point and makes me want to stay with the Email Marketing tool from Seguno even once my business grows.

I Bake 4 U
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Seguno replied September 9, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

September 5, 2020

So easy to use! I tried similar apps, this one is by far the best one for me and my shop. Easy to customize and everything.

Stitch Wit
Time spent using app: 5 months
Seguno replied September 9, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

September 5, 2020

I've been using this app for a few months now and I love it! It provides me with all the features I need to manage my email marketing. Everything is pretty easy to understand and use. I had no trouble setting up automations for my welcome email, checkout abandonment, and review requests. Sent out my first newsletter today and everything was super smooth. I think this app is worth it for those who need simple automations an aren't doing anything too complex. Great pricing for startups as well.

MIITRA
Time spent using app: 2 months
Seguno replied September 9, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

September 3, 2020

I use this app to help me send emails showcasing my products and I use it to send monthly newsletters. I can see where this app will increase email signups and increase sales. Thank you!

Red Lip Boutique
Time spent using app: 18 days
Seguno replied September 3, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno enjoyable to use and that you're happy with it so far :)