Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 26, 2019

I love it, especially the automation pieces. I'm looking forward to see how it helps us grow our store. Thank you Seguno!

Ned Madison
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited June 12, 2020

We’ve used Seguno for nearly a year and it’s one of two apps on Shopify that I can wholeheartedly endorse for these reasons: 1) it’s so easy and quick to create a professional newsletter or automations 2) the team are always innovating and I love the way all the components or modules integrate 3) they do great webinars to help users benefit from their features and increase sales; and finally, I worked in IT for 20 years and I always love to see teams who are passionate about the detail as well as the strategy of what they create and Seguno excel here.

Cheltenham Rare Books
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 23, 2019

This is a very sophisticated email tool that does everything that is needed for your email campaigns, including keeping you legal for permissions

ChillingWine
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 19, 2019

Makes Email marketing so much easier. So glad that I found this app after looking for an alternative to mailchimp.

BEaYOUtiful Planning
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 16, 2019

Just installed and started using this app. Its so easy to use ! So glad I found it. It only took me a few mminutes to set up newsletters and emails. Loving it!

Sanggol®
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Seguno replied August 18, 2019

Thank you so very much for your kind words, we truly appreciate you using Seguno and leaving a review. Please reach out to us if you ever need anything at all. Have a great rest of your weekend! :)

Edited August 14, 2019

I sent out my first Newsletter and couldn't be happier, love the integration within Shopify, so great to not have to learn how to use another app. Thanks Seguno. Looking forwards to sending out my next marketing campaign.

claybeehive
Time spent using app: 5 days
Seguno replied August 15, 2019

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the kind words. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Edited August 15, 2019

Very fast and specialized customer support! All issues are fixed very fast. The app is easy to use and make the business to high value!

Rave-On!
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Seguno replied August 14, 2019

Thanks so much for the review and your support. We really appreciate you. Please reach out at any time.

Edited August 12, 2019

I think for a free app, this is brilliant. I am really impressed. Does what it says, and functions well. Thank you Seguno! Good job!

Beauty and the Best - Body Co♡™
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited August 11, 2019

Just started using this software and I love. Very easy to use and easy to create newsletters. Looking to upgrade by the end of the year.

Jewelry Gift Shop & More
Time spent using app: 29 days
Seguno replied August 12, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad you're enjoying the experience so far. Please reach out if you need any help along the way. And thanks for using Seguno, we really appreciate it.

August 9, 2019

This app helped me increase my sales and the best thing about it is the easy to use interface. Best idea ever.

FitnessFactory
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Seguno replied August 9, 2019

Thanks for sharing! We love hearing stories like this where you're able to see the impact of email marketing on your business. And thank you for the kind words, we're thrilled you like the app. Please reach out if you ever need anything. Thanks again :)