Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Yummylook.com

I just installed this email marketing app but so far so good. Seems to be a really nice product Seguno has put together here. I really like it. Nice designs, nice features, really like it. 5 stars Seguno!

NAIJ HAIR

Switching from mailchimp after the shopify disintegration and I wish I switched sooner. It is easy to use, easy to brand and integrate everything. Thanks so much!

Esscentially Yours

I just transferred everything over today from MailChimp-super easy! Already I am happy about this move! Everything is so much easier to use and find! I love how everything is set-up and does not take much time if I want to put my personal touches on it! So far I'm loving this new move!

Nasty Cards

I’m so happy I stumbled across this app! It’s made my life so much easier as I was struggling to use Mailchimp! The integration with Shopify is spot on. The only things they could criticise is the help documentation and the ability to use Google Fonts to have a better branding experience.

www.nastycards.co.uk

April 12, 2019

Hey, Nasty Cards! Thank you so much for your review. We're happy you stumbled across Seguno too. :)

We wish all the cool fonts worked in most email clients too but we limit choices there to make sure how you design it is how your subscribers will see it. And we definitely agree with you on the documentation front but will be making big changes to expand our Help Center soon. Thanks for your patience there and, in the meantime, never hesitate to reach out to us for help.

Thanks again and welcome to Seguno!

Taemombo Yarn Shop

I have just migrated from mailchimp to Seguno and the process was quick easy and free. They are fast and friendly with great support. Thank you very much

Mila Roads

I tried my first Seguno email this week. It is easy to use and I was able to adjust it to fit my needs.

Wakingbee United States

*Updated Review on 5/7/2019*
Moved from 3 stars to 5 stars as I have met with the CEO in person and he is very supportive. They listened to my opinion and they finally upgraded the report! Now we can see who opened, clicked, unsubscribed, complained, and bounced. Wishing for the last improvement on the opened time, and to be able to see which link they click in the email. I believe that they are working on that.

[Original Review]

I like how easy it is to use. Everything is all integrated well with Shopify store. I wish they have more deep analytic report like Mailchimp. Not being able to see which customers have opened or clicked is a big deal. I cannot proceed with a better segmentation without these kind of information. Are you planning to develop the report better?

April 5, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it and are glad you're enjoying Seguno so far. Yes, absolutely, exposing that data you're interested in is coming very soon. We'll be sure to let you know after it's available. :)

Modular Wargaming

This is one of the best apps I've ever used! Amazing interface - exactly like Shopify, so super easy to adapt to. I thought email marketing was going to be hard, but this makes it a breeze! Thanks for making such a quality app :).

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

This was super-easy to install. And, the customer service is terrific! I can see that this app will be a great help in my marketing efforts. I love how it incorporates my product photos *and* my customers like it too! Added: After using it for a few months, I continue to be totally satisfied with how this app works and with the continued 'second-to-none' Customer Service!
Updated after the BF thru CM events: Even though I created worthwhile campaigns, I did not get a single sale! :-( I love, however, how they are always coming up with new ideas to help us get sales! Updating: I've been using this app for quite some time now and I love it! With everything they offer, and the great customer service, I couldn't be happier! When a Newsletter is sent, it always make me and my shop look *Good* - *Really Good*. Thank you, Seguno!!

Wood & Bone

This app is what we're all looking for! I had all my automation, settings, and marketing up and running in 2 hours. Tested and working. Even sent out a newsletter with quality feedback from shopify integration!
I have struggled for a month with many email apps that don't deliver. Some have great email but don't automate easily and vice versa. This is straightforward and very user friendly.

Highly Recommend!