Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing newsletter, abandoned cart, & email templates.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Defense Divas®

The seamless Shopify integration makes this a dream product for my small business and saves me tons of time. I've had several questions since I started using this and their customer service is A++++ about getting back to me ASAP. The templates save time and are easy customize with no coding knowledge. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would.

June 30, 2019

Thanks so much for your review!! We’d give you more than 5 stars too :)

First Blush Co.

Location Australia

It's a very easy app to use. Everything that you could possibly need for email marketing is in this app. Oh, and support is excellent

June 30, 2019

Thank you very much for your review! It means a lot to us.

SoulReligion

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has helped me so much! I've been trying to create newsletters with other apps and it just wasn't working out. I'm glad I came across this app!

June 30, 2019

We’re so glad you’re enjoying Seguno. Thanks for your review!

Rolik®

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Switched to Seguno after the Shopify/Mailchimp breakup. For a small business with a fairly small list who sends maybe 1 campaign a month (on the free plan) this meets all of our needs. I like the they also offer certain automations including abandoned carts. Excited to see what other features they develop over time.

June 30, 2019

Thanks for the review!! We’ve got an exciting roadmap ahead and appreciate you coming along with us.

Neitra Body Botanicals

The Seguno Team SAVED us! Their customer service is absolutely INCREDIBLE! Complete support that was fast, effective and personable. You're not a number to Seguno - you're a human being.

Easy to install with features that make our email marketing so easy. It works so well with Shopify and it's increased our sales and connection with our customers.

We love, love, LOVE Seguno!

June 30, 2019

You all are the best. Thanks so much for the kind words! We truly value our partnership and love working with you too. Keep rocking it!

The Witch’s Hyde & Apothecary

I haven’t used too much yet, just starting my business. I have sent a couple emails to customers already, very user friendly.

June 30, 2019

Congrats on the new business! I love that you’re starting email marketing right away, smart move. Thanks for the review!

runit365

So far so good! Easy to use as it's directly integrated into Shopify. Statistics are clear, newsletter design is clear and straight to the point. That's what my customers like. Easy to read, easy to understand, easy to click and buy ;-)
I also like the automatic discount reminder.
It's a great alternative to Mailchimp. Do not hesitate to give it a try.

June 30, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate it. :)

I Am Aromatics

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just did my first very successful newsletter mail out. Very happy with the outcome. The addition of uploading my own photos would be great though.
Thanks guys

July 8, 2019

Glad to hear it was a success! You can upload your own photos if you're interested. Try going to the customization area of either a newsletter or automation, add a section, and you'll see the option to add an image, image with text, image with text overlay, or a gallery. :)

Touchstone Media

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has been great for me so far. I really love it. Sending me marketing mails and promotional newsletters have been smooth. I highly recommend it.

July 8, 2019

Thanks a bunch for the kind words! :)

PlusSizefashion.com

Great app for simple emails. Also automated emails for new subscribers. Very quick to manage. I like the fact it’s within Shopify

July 8, 2019

We're happy to hear you're enjoying the simplicity! :) Thanks for the review.