Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Claribellas

Easiest email marketing app to use. I love that it comes with a standard format but you can customize it however you want. Does all the hard work for you. And it’s free!

July 8, 2019

Easy is what we do best! :) Thanks so much for the review.

Exzagone

ces super j adore et c facile a utilise top d top is very super ..............................................................

July 8, 2019

Nous sommes ravis que vous appréciiez l'application! Merci pour la critique.

www.reinaenti.com

So far, I am enjoying this easy to use app. I like the fact that it is connected to my shopify store. Their support is great both by phone and email. It's great that you get to talk with a REAL person that is knowledgeable and caring.

July 8, 2019

We believe whole-heartedly in providing REAL customer service! Thanks so much for the review. :)

Fantasm Media

I switched to Seguno from MailChimp for my Shopify store and have sent two newsletters with Seguno. So far, so good! It's easy to use, which is really important for me.

July 8, 2019

Easy is important to us too! :) Thanks so much for the kind words.

Theos & Tims

I was having troubles with another app and so decided to take a chance on Seguno. Worked better than I expected. Just a few punch ins and boom, email was sent out. I loved the outcome of the emails and how professional it looked. Thanks a lot.

July 8, 2019

Professional and easy are words we love to hear! Thanks so much for the kind words.

hotter than a mug

I am using this app on two of my stores and it's perfect. It has all of the tools I need for successful email marketing campaigns. Thanks Seguno.

July 8, 2019

Thank YOU! :) We're glad everything is going well for you with the app.

Nature Reflections

So far, so good. I found it easy to use. I sent a newsletter yesterday with a promo code and already got a sale from it. Thanks!

July 8, 2019

Yay! Make that money! Thanks so much for the kind words. :)

Queen Bee Trinkets And Gifts

I find the app very easy to use and the content is excellent. I will be using this app for my business

July 8, 2019

Awesome to hear! Thanks for the review.

Modest Skirt Store

This is the best app for email marketing. Very easy to use. My emails look great all in less than 10 minutes.

July 8, 2019

That's excellent to hear! Thanks for using our app and for the review!

Abboo Candle Co

UPDATE: I've been using Seguno for a few months now and am still very happy. I love the new features added to exclude/include tagged groups of customers in a newsletter and automated emails. This has allowed me to include my wholesale customers in my database. By tagging them as wholesale I can exclude them from the retail emails and newsletters and am going to work on setting up wholesale specific automation. Interactions with support have been quick, friendly and I feel like they really listen to the users. THANK YOU!

I've been very pleased with this app since switching over from mailchimp. Templates are easy to set up, I like the direct integration with Shopify. The only thing I would like to see is the ability to select specific customers to send emails to without having to tag them all - i.e. all customers in a particular state or customers I manually select.

July 8, 2019

It's great to hear that you've been able to get set up easily! We appreciate your feedback here very much and do hope this sort of expansion can happen in Shopify to make our customer list integration with them even more easy to use. :)