Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 29, 2019

This app has been great for me so far. I really love it. Sending me marketing mails and promotional newsletters have been smooth. I highly recommend it.

Touchstone Media
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

Thanks a bunch for the kind words! :)

June 29, 2019

Great app for simple emails. Also automated emails for new subscribers. Very quick to manage. I like the fact it’s within Shopify

PlusSizefashion.com
Time spent using app: 11 months
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

We're happy to hear you're enjoying the simplicity! :) Thanks for the review.

June 28, 2019

I haven't yet used the app for anything other than collecting addresses for my future mailing list, but so far, I think it's great. Can't wait to start using it! Thanks.

Rough Magic Creations
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

Excellent to hear! Just let us know if we can help with anything as you get further into it. :)

June 28, 2019

I really like the fact that it employs the Shopify admin panel to set up the marketing and emails. Easy to use and modify templates. It integrates well with Shopify discounts. No knowledge of coding is necessary. I wish it was easier to integrate my photos.

Malkoff Devices
Time spent using app: 2 months
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the integration with Shopify! We're certainly tried to make it as simple as possible.

We appreciate your feedback here about the photos too! It is possible to upload your own images, but you're not finding it as easy as everything else? We'd love to get more feedback from you here if you'd like to reach out!

June 28, 2019

Simple to install and follow instructions. Instant improvement to my marketing and customer service

Wāhine Wellness
New Zealand
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

We're so glad to hear we've helped your business improve! Thanks for the review.

June 28, 2019

I used this app for all kinds of automatic emails from welcome emails, coupon reminder to cart recovery and it works just great. The feature of generating unique discount code to every recipient is absolutely splendid!
If you want a jump start of email marketing, Seguno is the best choice.

AMENPAPA Fashion
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

Aww, thanks for the kind words! We're glad you're making great use of that feature and others. :)

June 28, 2019

Easy to use, customizable templates & design, automated syncs with mail chimp if you have it & best of all free.

Tie-Fly
Time spent using app: 12 months
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

Customizable is our middle name! Thanks so much for the review! :)

June 28, 2019

Simple & easy to use. Great support and help articles to help me transition from my old email platform to Seguno.

THE KUNDAN SHOP
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

We're so glad to hear the transition was easy for you! Thanks for the review.

Edited June 28, 2019

An improvement over MailChimp for use within Shopify! Still learning how to use it for all my marketing. I want to be able to import images from all my sources...

Tactical Flow Meter
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

Glad to hear it is working out well for you! Stay tuned for improvements to the image library. :)

Edited June 28, 2019

Great app. Integrates and right in my shopify admin. Can set up automation. Way better than Mailchimp.

Vintage Home Boutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

That's what we like to hear! Thanks so much for the kind words.