Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Seguno
4.9
Edited June 16, 2020

Mi trovo bene ! app facile, anche per non esperti Merita un 5 stelle ⭐️............................................

Omhandemade
Italy
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Seguno replied June 16, 2020

Ciao, grazie mille per la tua recensione, apprezziamo davvero che tu abbia dedicato del tempo a lasciarci uno :) Siamo felici di sapere che ti è piaciuto Seguno finora, se hai mai bisogno di assistenza, ti preghiamo di contattare l'assistenza!

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Edited June 16, 2020

YOUSHOULDBESHOPPING:
Really like this App... It's just like working everything from my Shopify Admin... Just sent out our 1st email newsletter with it & everything was delivered on time as scheduled... Love the fact that my existing Shopify email list automatically imported into Seguno... This is a must-have app for us right now & IT'S FREE...!! TY Seguno...

YouShouldBeShopping.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Seguno replied June 16, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please let us know!

June 13, 2020

I just started using the app and have sent two newsletters from it. It is super easy to understand and integrates well with my Shopify store. I recommend it especially for how it connects to kits to send out our blog posts

Destiny MC Store
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 9 months
Seguno replied June 16, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

June 12, 2020

Really awesome app. Makes my emails look really professional. The app is really engaging , allowing the customer experience to truly unfold.

Todays Dealio
Time spent using app: 5 months
Seguno replied June 16, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

June 11, 2020

I love this app, it make very professional emails. The tool is amazing and I'm so happy to use it to my shop.

Bayit Decor
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 months
Seguno replied June 16, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please reach out for help :)