Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 16, 2019

I used this app to send my first newsletter EVER !!! It was absolutely easy to use AND actually got a sale within a couple of hours. The template was beautiful and got great feedback on my letter. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to Seguno !!!! GREAT APP ! HIGHLY recommend it !

South Florida Boho Boutique
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
Seguno replied June 18, 2019

We are so thrilled you're enjoying the app and, more importantly, got a sale so quickly! That's really great. Thank you for sharing :)

June 15, 2019

This is super easy to create and work with. Everything works perfectly. Lot's of options and easy to understand reports. When I have enough customers, I will definitely upgrade to the paid plan.

Teak Desire
Time spent using app: 6 months
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

That is so great to hear! Thank you for the review.

Edited June 15, 2019

Super easy to navigate. There's many tools that are great for building trust with customers and a successful business.

Buygoli
Time spent using app: 3 months
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

Easy is good! Thanks so much for the review.

Edited June 14, 2019

I highly recommend to use Seguno. It is very user friendly, so easy to use and it looks very professional. And most important, I love how all data is integrated in your Shopify store, this makes it so easy.

LES ICÔNES
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

Thanks so much! Our goal is to make sure the integration only makes things easier. :)

June 14, 2019

This is an awesome and easy to use, Set up App for beginners. Can easily setup email marketing. Recommended App for everyone!

Online GMall
Philippines
Time spent using app: 11 months
Seguno replied July 15, 2019

We've definitely tried to make it as easy as possible for users of all experience levels! Thanks for the review. :)

June 13, 2019

Good so far. I really needed to start an email campaign and this was the answer. This app is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Thanks!

1663 MFC
Time spent using app: 5 months
Seguno replied July 15, 2019

Thanks for the kind words! I'm so glad we could step in and help where needed. Take care and thanks for your thoughts!

June 13, 2019

Great app for making newsletters. So easy to use and love how it is integrated into the Shopify site.

APEX S.K.
Time spent using app: 3 months
Seguno replied July 15, 2019

Easy is good! We're glad you're enjoying the integration with Shopify. :)

Thanks for your thoughts!

June 7, 2019

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to this and still learning. Just installed the Seguno and it does exactly what I want it to do. As a new comer I do don't know what waiting roumf the corner. I hope it does the job. All we need is a customers, customers and customers. Show me the money... Haha

Wewatchit
Time spent using app: 6 months
Seguno replied July 15, 2019

We'll have our fingers crossed for you on making some money! :) Thanks for the review.

June 6, 2019

Very easy to use and build out the templates. Also migrating my subscribers from mailchimp was seamless

PRIM8 FITNESS
Time spent using app: 8 months
Seguno replied July 15, 2019

We're glad that this made moving over really simple! Thanks for the review.

June 1, 2019

This is exactly what i have been looking for. Fully integrated with Shopify makes it so much easier to use and understand my email campaigns. The automation options are simple yet perfect for what i need.

The Salad Table
Time spent using app: 10 days
Seguno replied July 15, 2019

Excellent to hear that the simplicity works for you! Take care and thanks for the review.