Seguno: Email Marketing

Easy email marketing with pre-built templates and automations.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Lalello

Excellent app. highly recommend to any store that requires excellently integrated mailing capacity to their Shopify store.

July 15, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! :) We're happy to hear you're enjoying it.

Rutheart

Location Norway

Best way to market products within Shopify! Easy as a breeze:) Looking forward to email automation series, - which they’ve said will happen in near future!

What Fashion Wants

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app! It really takes to hard work out of email marketing and it is editable so it fits your brand. This was exactly what I was looking for something simple to use.

Ready Tech Go

Really happy with the app, quite straight forward to use with my Shopify store. Would recommend to other businesses..

FeelFriday

Time spent using app About 2 months

We've imported our list from Mailchimp, and are so ready to rumble with these guys! The easy to use functionalities will save us so much time, and we already experienced great feedback from support.

Cardell Watch Store

Location Spain

Tenia dudas con el cambio pero funciona correctamente y por el momento cumple las expectativas que necesito.

The-Vintage-Villain

This app is perfect for email marketing. Couldn't be easier to use and has simple templates. The customer support was attentive and helpful. So many of these apps out there don't even bother replying to questions so these guys get 2 thumbs up just for that

AjsDetails

EDIT: This app is EXTREMELY easy to use, which made me very happy. I watched the 15 minute video that they had on the opening screen of the app, and I was a pro. Setting up newsletters and applying discounts is super quick. At first glance I couldn't figure out how to see what customers got what emails, but Seguno replied to my review and it's pretty easy after you find it. Thanks for the awesome app Seguno!

May 21, 2019

Thanks so much for the review, we're glad you're finding Seguno easy to use. As for seeing who was sent an email, you can click on the linked counts of the engagement metrics atop the detail page to see everyone that was sent/opened/clicked/etc any particular newsletter or automation. Please reach out to us if you need help finding it. Thanks again!

Hoku Gallery

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love the flexibility to edit email output, and great analytics. Got our first order already after first newsletter! Thank you!

Miriam Haukebø

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I decided to download Seguno after MailChimp stoped working with Shopify in may. I am now incredible happy that MailChimp is no longer integrated with Shopify, so that I had to find new options! Seguno is so incredible intuitive and time saving for my small business. I can now create and handle all my emails inn the Shopify app (or online directly in Shopify). I also want to thank you for including the option to customise the language very easily, my shop is located in Norway and it can be difficult finding apps that work perfectly with the local language.