Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Destiny MC Store

I just started using the app and have sent two newsletters from it. It is super easy to understand and integrates well with my Shopify store. I recommend it especially for how it connects to kits to send out our blog posts

June 16, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Todays Dealio

Really awesome app. Makes my emails look really professional. The app is really engaging , allowing the customer experience to truly unfold.

June 16, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Bayit Decor

I love this app, it make very professional emails. The tool is amazing and I'm so happy to use it to my shop.

June 16, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please reach out for help :)

TUR Party Supplies

Great to create custom emails with automation sequence. The app is very intuitive and I was able to get it up and running in 10 minutes

June 12, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

pearlsnlucent.com

A perfect alternative to Mailchimp. Emails are easy to design. Helped me secure my first sale, so loads of love to you!

June 9, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Situated

Easy to use. It didn't take me long to set up the various campaigns for my site and the information received on the performance on my promotions is excellent.

masonbeesforsale.com

I've been using this app for 5 months now. Wow is all i have to say about how easy it is to navigate and how much less time it take to create an amazing email. Glad I made the change over to these guys. Give them a try it's worth it.

Bruce Strickland Art

I just asked a question of support and received my answer within five minutes. Incredible. Thanks.

June 3, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and for leaving us 5-stars, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Aiyanajewelry

This email marketing app has been an excellent marketing tool for AiyanaJewelry.com

It is very easy to use and support has been wonderful since day 1. We LOVE how it is integrated within our Shopify Admin with the look and feel of the Shopify Theme editor. This has made it VERY easy to learn and use regularly. All email campaigns look great and have led to a number of sales. We would definitely recommend it!

Thank you Seguno Team.

Aiyana Jewelry

June 1, 2020

Bhoomki

The service at Seguno is amazing. I have had exemplary service and real guidance on how to better engage with my email list. I had a zoom call, a webinar, and multiple online chats and emails. So important since my store has been mandated closed by COVID19, and I really need to connect with my existing customer base. Mailchimp took 2 days to write me back, and my open rates just kept getting worse and worse. The best thing is Seguno integrates beautifully with shopify so I don't need to learn a new platform and I can manage everything from the comfort of shopify. My open rates are higher than ever, they watch your list to make sure it maintains a good rating to achieve better deliverability, and provide tools on how to increased open rates with your customers. I'm super impressed so far. Now I need a CRM that integrates well with Seguno and Shopify! I also wish they had prettier templates, but I'm happy with what I've got right now!

June 1, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)