Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing | Reviews

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW holiday email templates!

Trillium Skincare

I am still in the learning phase as I have only had the app for as few weeks. I am quite impressed by the features, as it will do most of what I am looking for. What really stands out for me is the amount of training and support the app offers. Kestral and her team are amazing for their training videos and I now realize how little I know...for now. Also, chat and email support has been great and answered all of my questions, which were many. I would highly recommend this app, especially for newbies like me who need a lot of hand holding.

August 12, 2021

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, you know where to find our support team :)

Aina Kari

Once again, Cameron helped me quickly, supporting extra coding issues and other functionals request, all very smooth! The customer experience is more important then product! Thank you Cameron, best from Italy

July 23, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Aeva Beauty

The best app ever, Easy Navigation, affordable pricing. Literally a 10 out of 5 for me! The bestttt.

July 23, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Ayurveda Paradies Schweiz

A great marketing app. I don't even know what I did before. It generates more purchases of around 20-30%. Thank you for your commitment and this great app. Wow!

July 23, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

AngelLadyCrystals

Seguno is an amazing app, created for Shopify ... the learning curve is mid-level for me, adding sections, setting up theme colors and font preferences is easy AND your settings migrate to ALL the templates! Recently, I reached out to support for a "techie button" question. I received an email acknowledging my request. After I sent my support request, I stumbled upon the answer to my question, sent an email letting tech support know. I received a nice response thanking me for letting *Cameron* and a short while later, Cameron asked if there were any other questions or issues I needed help with. I am enjoying using and getting more familiar with Seguno. I attended the 17 Newsletters Growth Lab and the Templates are incredibly helpful and there are LOTS of ideas of what to send, suggestions on the copy and content. What I really like/love about the 17 different newsletters is that they'll help *me* keep my emails fresh and different ... I'm going to be using the Upcoming Events template and have already used the featured product and featured collection templates.

July 23, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Okun Africa Beachwear

I came for seamless integration with Shopify front to back. Stayed for the excellent customer service provided (quick support, continual app improvement and informative online marketing education)

July 16, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno to be helpful and that you're happy with it so far :)

SkynSin

Tried Seguno for free for a few months as well as a few other email marketing apps but just upgraded to get access to more subscribers once my business grew. Their platform suits my business needs! Easy to navigate, great automation features and their customer service is very responsive (thanks Cameron!). I like that they integrate well with my other Shopify apps too.

Cool Guitar Shop

I've used this app for a couple of years now and really love it. It's easy to use, and the interface let me create a design that was exactly what I was imagining! Customer support responded same day, and answered some questions I had recently. It's also priced as a great value. - Rod Moore, Leader, https://coolguitarshop.us

July 16, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have more questions you know where to find us :)

Neroli Global

I was a bit intimidated at first with the app, but after doing their webinars and the great tutorials offered, it's a great asset. Although I am just in the beginning stages, I look forward to learning more. They offer great advice on marketing strategies that I would not have known about otherwise. I would highly recommend Seguno.

July 16, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Midknit Cravings Yarn Co

I signed up for the free trial less than 24 hours ago and already have 3 automations active! It is extremely easy to use, as most of it is done for you, and you only have to customize it to suit your brand/style. I also love that my questions were all answered right there in set-up.

July 8, 2021