Seguno: Email Marketing

Easy email marketing with pre-built templates and automations.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ohvul

This app is amazing. It integrates with Shopify nicely and is super easy to use. I can make my newsletters and emails ahead of time and schedule them to send. It saves me a lot of time. Thanks!

The North Curve

A fantastic and intuitive app that does almost everything that I needed for free. If you are just starting out then this is invaluable.

Lilanie's Fashion

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is fantastic and Chris & team are amazing!

It makes it incredibly easy to put together professional emails quickly, within Shopify, and using the same platform that you already know from your site customization (section, collections, etc).

It integrates easily with Mailchimp so you can import your existing contacts in minutes, and it has it's own great tracking features as well, so you can do a ton and never have to leave Shopify.

The automation tools are great. Everything is highly customizable and easy to to use.

I highly recommend this app to anyone that likes to save time while easily putting out high quality emails to promote your products and represent your brand. You should install it yesterday;) As soon as you try it out, you'll absolutely love it...

Heart Hats

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very helpful. User friendly interface for email marketing. I would definitely recommend this app as it's more intuitive than others.

Gem & Tonik

Location Australia

This app is so easy to use, and the support has been fantastic. It's by far the best email-marketing app I've tried, and I would definitely recommend it!

Marble Monk

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm very new to this and not tech savvy, but Chris has already been a fantastic support with his email responses and is very encouraging. I love the way Seguno fuses beautifully with Shopify - I tried another app just previous to signing up with Seguno, but got completely confused and scrapped it. Seguno is much, much easier to work with if you've already learned to navigate your way around Shopify and customize your theme. One small improvement would be to offer Shopify's full list of fonts so that email fonts match that of the Shopify store.

the twins’ mom

My experience using this app has been very smooth I’m not very tech- savvy but this app was very easy to navigate and set up. Once I was stuck on something and I called the help guys up. Omg Chris was Extremely helpful and very patient with helping me get all set up.

Postal Worker Tees

I am blown away by this app and their customer service. Chris has been so helpful in getting this set up and ready to go. Easy to use and easily the best email marketing app on Shopify.. Thank you

Uncle Dug Tees

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just started with Seguno a week ago; however, they have already helped me more than the last email marketing app company that I had for six months! I will update on performance, but I see success happening. These guys rule in the support department. Cheers Seguno!
Uncle Dug Tees

Iron Made Trees

Beautiful app that allowed me to really create e-mails for all those who subscribed to my store. Great app if you need templates and automation.