Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing newsletter, abandoned cart, & email templates.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Vidlogix

This is a top-notch app for sure. No merchant likes to leave Shopify to manage their app stack. The tight integration with Shopify simply can not be beaten. Even boring, menial tasks such as updating DNS records have been streamlined. I don't think go back to managing my email marketing in a 3rd party service. This app should have way more 5-star reviews for sure. I wish this developer much success and look forward to future app improvements.

HaveFaithClothingCo

Amazing app we tired many others and this app beats all other by far.So happy to have come across this app,im not sure how there is barely any reviews

WYLD HOME

Cracking app with very resonsive support. We have been looking for this functionality for a while now. Highly recommended and worth every penny.

Torah Goodies Club

Min. 5 stars is all we can grant this app with. When you think e-mail marketing - think SEGUNO...the customer support is unique, more than perfect and the app has a promising and exciting future. Thank you Chris, Thank you Seguno.

chicminime

Location Finland

Amazing support from the developers of this app! Chris helped me out with problems as they came along, and gave me valuable live feedback on my emails to different segments. If you are looking for an email marketing option and are still starting out with e-commerce I definitely recommend Seguno. A major plus the integration with Shopify, I had really enjoyed sending out emails through Seguno, in comparison to Mailchimp which I was using before.

The Game Steward

We're happily using Seguno to advertise our Black Friday Sale to our existing customer base for the first time. Seguno is a flexible, robust solution. We're new to the setup, but we're finding it easy as the Seguno setup is modelled to work and look exactly like Shopify Theme setup. We look forward to using Seguno for many Sales and Discount announcements to come.

I NEED MORE

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Seguno has helped launch my store's email marketing campaigns from zero to hero. We've instantly begun to see an increase in sales directly from the campaign. Seguno integrates directly into the Marketing tab of your Shopify admin which therefore allows you to see the sales generated by your campaigns. The team behind Seguno are people who truly care about developing a great product and have worked with me along the way to develop the best strategy for my store. Everything is created within Shopify which makes the process that much easier, no more heading to an external website to make campaigns and then suffer syncing issues. Seguno is updated in real-time and provides the ultimate email marketing experience. I'm proud to be using their services.

Roses N Retro

I've loved using Seguno for emails. I've used Klaviyo, Drip and Mailchimp (and tested Conversio) but went back to Seguno for ease of use, nice automations, unique discount codes and the app works within Shopify dashboard which I like plus really great customer service.

1 2 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 77 Next