Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited March 9, 2019

HI there, very easy to use; it took me less than 5 minutes to create my first newsletter. Would certainly recommend to others, great work!

Crazy Craft Southbank
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited March 9, 2019

5 Reasons Why This is Indeed a Good App: 1) The app is for email messaging and Seguno themselves practice what they are selling by responding to queries swiftly; 2) The homepage of the app has clear information about how one can contact Seguno and how the app works; 3) The team behind Seguno value everyone's custom, whether they may be software savvy or not; 4) The choice of colours and designs available are aesthetically pleasing; 5) The app integrates with Shopify.

TalkTogetherLondon
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited June 28, 2019

Updating my Review! Because these guys keep upping their game!
This is BY FAR the BEST value available across all the apps. And it's at no cost until you get to a certain level! When you combine it with the Dynamic Banner--it's an incredible value. Any little question or problem--and they respond asap. Don't know what I would do without this valuable service!

Excellent and personalized service. Any questions or tiny problems--they get back to you almost immediately. Wish all the marketing vendors were as good as these guys. Highly recommend!

Char's Effectives!
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 5, 2019

This app is amazing. It integrates with Shopify nicely and is super easy to use. I can make my newsletters and emails ahead of time and schedule them to send. It saves me a lot of time. Thanks!

Ohvul
Time spent using app: 20 days
March 5, 2019

A fantastic and intuitive app that does almost everything that I needed for free. If you are just starting out then this is invaluable.

The North Curve
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited March 5, 2019

This app is fantastic and Chris & team are amazing!

It makes it incredibly easy to put together professional emails quickly, within Shopify, and using the same platform that you already know from your site customization (section, collections, etc).

It integrates easily with Mailchimp so you can import your existing contacts in minutes, and it has it's own great tracking features as well, so you can do a ton and never have to leave Shopify.

The automation tools are great. Everything is highly customizable and easy to to use.

I highly recommend this app to anyone that likes to save time while easily putting out high quality emails to promote your products and represent your brand. You should install it yesterday;) As soon as you try it out, you'll absolutely love it...

Lilanie's Fashion
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 4, 2019

Very helpful. User friendly interface for email marketing. I would definitely recommend this app as it's more intuitive than others.

Heart Hats
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 24, 2019

This app is so easy to use, and the support has been fantastic. It's by far the best email-marketing app I've tried, and I would definitely recommend it!

Gem & Tonik
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited February 24, 2019

I'm very new to this and not tech savvy, but Chris has already been a fantastic support with his email responses and is very encouraging. I love the way Seguno fuses beautifully with Shopify - I tried another app just previous to signing up with Seguno, but got completely confused and scrapped it. Seguno is much, much easier to work with if you've already learned to navigate your way around Shopify and customize your theme. One small improvement would be to offer Shopify's full list of fonts so that email fonts match that of the Shopify store.

Marble Monk
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 23, 2019

My experience using this app has been very smooth I’m not very tech- savvy but this app was very easy to navigate and set up. Once I was stuck on something and I called the help guys up. Omg Chris was Extremely helpful and very patient with helping me get all set up.

the twins’ mom