Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

willowsbrook.stone

Really easy to install, and some great free templates. Templates easy to edit and add content. Also great to see the stats after sending a newsletter.

April 5, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

vaoalavanilla

The more I use this app, the more I like it! It is simple and effective and has been of enormous help with managing my business and its email marketing campaigns and automations.
The Help Service is personable, efficient, courteous and professional. It's not often you get that type of service.

April 5, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Willy's Garage USA

Just created my first newsletter with the app and it looked great! I am so excited to use it on a weekly basis and increase our customer base and biz

April 5, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Puzzery

I cannot recommend Seguno enough. Tag based emails, product specific emails, automation flows - everything is fantastic. On top of that, they are always adding new features - I look forward to each of their product update videos. Seriously, if you're looking for something that works out of the box, looks great, and is easy to use - this is the one. Thank you Seguno! ❤️

March 26, 2021

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Dalle Piane Cashmere IT

The best newsletter app featured on Shopify. Much cheaper than Mailchimp and easier to set up.Absolutely worth buying

LunaJewelry

Worth it so far. I decided to try Seguno because I knew that Kit was no longer going to be supported after March 31, 2020. I sent my first newsletter email about two hours ago, and received an order from one of my subscribers within hour. Happy so far and recommend trying it through the trial period at least!

March 26, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've had some success already, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

HOPE Skincare

Love the app. First time using the support service and it was great. Cameron was my allocated agent and he was very helpful and polite which just amplified my experience. Seguno for the win!

March 19, 2021

DuFrane

I was on MailChimp, but switched to Shopify Mail when it came out. Unfortunately, there are still a lot of enhancements needed before that is a viable solution. So I looked for another alternative, and found Segundo. This was a great find! Seamless integration so the look and feel of my emails follow my store's theme. Super easy to use automations and newsletters that allow me to very quickly interact at scale with my subscribers. Two items I am looking forward to in terms of additional capabilities:
1) full Shopify library integration so I do not have to reload images
2) quick and easy landing pages to capture upcoming product interest (email submission that can be auto tagged so I can keep this audience separate) After 3+ months I am very happy with this offering. I have reached out to Support a couple times and they have been fantastic to work with. Keep it up folks!

March 19, 2021

Gray's Florist

I love this app! They have done a great job of templating and streamlining the process of sending emails and automations and they offer a lot of really valuable learning opportunities and support. Highly, highly recommended!

March 17, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

The Forgotten Toy Shop

I got this app as I needed a new thank you email automation as Kit is stopping. It seems ok so far. I haven't activated the automations yet as at the moment it will only send to subscribers not all customers who place an order as like Kit does. Newsletter section seems ok as well. Will see how I get on with it over time.

March 15, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving 5-stars, we really appreciate it! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team with any questions you may have, we'd be happy to help you make sure you're getting the most out of Seguno's features :)