Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing newsletter, abandoned cart, & email templates.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Wear ZahZee

SO easy to use and works extremely well! Customer service is on fire too! so good, always feeling supported by Seguno!

February 4, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Killa Vanilla

The process and templates are simple, easy to use and very effective. This has enabled us to focus on the email content rather than getting bogged down in the technical process. The seguno team have been exceptionally helpful - brilliant service.

February 4, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're happy with Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out again to support :)

Rotten Dad

I originally gave this app a 3-star rating because I couldn't get it to do what I thought it should be able to do. Within a couple hours, I was contacted by support to see if what the reason was for a low rating. I explained it to Christina. She quickly replied back and answered all my concerns. (Seems I don't know as much as I thought. What I was wanting the app to do goes against Email Marketing Guidelines. In other words, not allowed) After the explanation, which made perfect sense. Christina also let me know of a couple of things I should try with the app. She had visited my website and came back with suggestions. And really good suggestions. I am happy to change my rating to a 5 star! Thanks!

February 4, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to Christina and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Trailhead Journals

Time spent using app About 1 year

I wanted to let you know that Seguno has been my favorite app to utilize for my Shopify store. You are always adding more value to to the app and I can't wait to see what's next!

Heirloom Hats

So far I'm loving it! A little complicated to set up, but way more user friendly than Mailchimp. I love that it is integrated within shopify directly. It is also cheaper, and they don't charge for accounts that unsubscribe. Customer service is great and I love that they offer free webinars and classes.

February 4, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

NOTIQ

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I am immensely grateful for this Seguno. When I launched my brand about two years ago, I was new to the world of e-commerce. I felt overwhelmed and unsure about the several advanced options for email marketing. I decided on Seguno for its simplicity. The App integrates directly with the Shopify dashboard, and you can quickly complete tasks in a few minutes. I was able to initiate simple automations and beautiful on-brand campaigns. I followed their help articles to maximize my strategy and grew my open rate to over 50%. This App helped me quickly scale my infant brand to a global brand in its simple way. The pricing is also immensely fair for the incredible value it delivers. If you are new to Shopify or just getting started in e-commerce and are seeking to grow, I strongly recommend Seguno. Thank you, Team Seguno.

February 4, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you've been having success so far :)

Josette BodyCare

Time spent using app About 2 years

GREAT features, EASY to use, and AMAZING customer service! I've never had an app before Seguno that implemented one of my suggestions. Seguno really listens to their customers.

Bhi Implants

The app is very user friendly, and does the job, But more importantly, the customer service is amazing. The response time, and the patience for explaining over and over. I had a special request and they were always there for me.

January 24, 2022

Loyalsmith

Time spent using app About 2 years

I am using Seguno to create newsletters. I love how it integrates any/all info from my Shopify store, including giving me choices as precise as allowing me to choose which photo of my product I want to use. I have been extremely impressed with the quick responses I've had when I need help, and how they are actually written by a person who has thoroughly read my questions. There is a lot yet for me to explore with Seguno, but I feel I've already found enough value in the newsletter builder to justify this small expense.

January 7, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have more questions just give us a shout :)

spangle + stone

Just switched from Mailchimp and beginning to use it. The editor did not seem as intuitive or robust to use but after day or so seems easy enough to use and customize. I could be wrong but no ability for draft template it would be a helpful feature to have. While I am OK figuring out how to do things so was OK with no support for the free Mailchimp account I was getting fed up with no support for system problems and integration/policy questions. So I am really happy to have support with Seguno. I've gotten responses in about day or so with detailed helpful answers and followups. My needs right now are fairly basic for newsletters and basic stats for campaigns so I am liking it so far seems to have all I need. I am concerned at the pricing tier at low subscription levels compared to others but just starting out that is something I will address and compare later down the road.

January 7, 2022