Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

MITOMO貔貅会

I will try more. domain verification also ends.
Why not continue?
Please permit of send mail.

May 16, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for the review and for getting your domain authenticated, that's great. Please check your email for the remaining follow-up questions regarding your account. We look forward to hearing back from you there and to getting you up and running with Seguno. Thanks again!

SJ Health & Beauty

This app is great! I enjoy this app so much! It helps with keeping in contact with my customers and potential customers.

May 16, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate it. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. :)

Pinewood Presets

Great app and even better customer service. Cameron is smashing it! The layout is looking great and the app is super easy to use. Go give it a go guys!

May 14, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to Cameron and our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

The Primitive Heart Boutique

Just started free plan. Had watched one of Seguno's intro webinars then spent time today setting up my newsletters and automated letters. Webinar had a lot of info and the actual set up is straight forward. So far very happy!
Jay- The Primitive Heart Boutique

May 14, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Superstition Harley-Davidson

I had tried several other newsletter apps and Seguno is my favorite. Totally worth the cost for the customization and easy to set up in Shopify with!

May 14, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

shopnaturaemlondres

Very good , is helping me a lot on my store . The newsletter are very easy to do and effective . You can play around with colours and images . I recommend

May 14, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

ParagonArtsco

It's one easy app to use, and it has honestly worked for me in the best ways possible. Top-notch for sure. Plus, Customer support is excellent. Great job Seguno. I am only pacing out that they don't do an update that will make me leave them because I never want to. So please, keep it this way and keep it consistent. Great app. Great app, Great app.

May 14, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Sevenedge Perfect Gifts

Very awesome app combined with a great customer support, what are you waiting for? :D install this one!
Free for my first 250 subscribers, that's what I call "scaling with your customers", great job Seguno!

May 14, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

www.postcardsmarket.com

Great application, helping me to do a lot of tasks: from newsletter to automations. And the app provide as well great reports that you can use for improving sales activity. Highly recommend to pay for their great services !(not to mention also great support helping services)

May 5, 2020

Hangio

This app is useful and easy to use! Our favorite part is that their email automations are very simple and straightforward. They also have some other helpful feature like product review and customer profiles. They keep the app up to date. Additionally, Seguno has incredible customer service. Probably one of the best we have seen from a business. We usually get a response within the same day. Thank you.

May 5, 2020