Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing newsletter, abandoned cart, & email templates.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

James Jewellery

Location South Africa

So far so good, easy to use and appreciate the hand holding and guidance in building email content from scratch.

December 28, 2021

Hello there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it and are so glad you are finding the app easy to use and that you feel supported! Just let us know if you ever need anything. :)

The All-Season Co.

Time spent using app Over 2 years

A no-nonsense, straightforward email marketing tool. The All-Season Co (http://allseasonco.com) has been using this for two years and have only had one issue, which turned out to be a user error on our end. And great customer support. Check them out!

December 24, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

(BACK) TO MOON

Location Italy

Nice app! Easy to use and professional, has everything I need for my businnes. Probably the best app for mail management in Shopify.

December 20, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

CASA RAKI

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I love Seguno! it's very reasonably priced and it gives you everything you need to grow your business! can't fault it. Would highly recommend

December 20, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Essentials-4all.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

Probably my preferred app for the time being! I love how smooth it became to create automatic emails for my subscribers. Extremely inspired with the pleasant of the e-newsletter and the entirety else thus far."

December 20, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Rei of Light Jewelry

I love this app the ease of using it. I had no idea in the beginning all of the options I would have with it and they are endless. The customer service is TOP notch, very responsive and patient. Cameron has helped me so much as had the rest of the staff. This is a MUST have for your business.

Le Magliettine

Location Italy

I used this app for the first time and it was great, very easy to use and intuitive. In addition, the support is always ready to answer you via chat, I recommend to everyone :)

December 9, 2021

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need more assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out again :)

Dapper Yankee

The app is great and the support is top-notch! This isn't my first rodeo with an email marketing program. It does everything it needs to do, support is awesome, and I love the free training! Even if you're an experienced marketer, you can still pick up a lot from the folks at Seguno. Oh, and the price is extremely fair. What more could you ask for?

BioAcuatica

The app is easy to set-up and helpful. Really works!!!!! I recommend install this app with your On-Line store to optimize your marketing strategy.

SHADES BY PAIGE

I like that we have the support of the developers to help walk through any issues or anything we need to know about the app