Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

The Forgotten Toy Shop

I got this app as I needed a new thank you email automation as Kit is stopping. It seems ok so far. I haven't activated the automations yet as at the moment it will only send to subscribers not all customers who place an order as like Kit does. Newsletter section seems ok as well. Will see how I get on with it over time.

March 15, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving 5-stars, we really appreciate it! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team with any questions you may have, we'd be happy to help you make sure you're getting the most out of Seguno's features :)

Polly’s Party Pieces

I’ve only just began using this app but for someone new to websites and apps, this has been brilliant. Super straightforward to use- I’m really pleased with it. Their customer service is great- I reached out to them with a question and they replied quickly, professionally and were really helpful. I’d highly recommend this app.

March 11, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

MNR Goat Bubbles LLC

I use this app to send newsletters during the holidays and special events. I LOVE the templates they carry to choose from. I have the free version so I have to pay for the templates but they're super inexpensive and well worth it!

March 11, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Mallsational

I was searching for ages to find the right email marketing platform that fit my needs, because all the other were so complicated and expensive! Seguno was very easy to use and connected to my store seamlessly! I enjoyed how you can get their banner app for FREE once you are user of Seguno. They have fantastic live and friendly support too. Highly recommended to anyone! Thank you.

March 11, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Built Up Beasts

Works exactly for how I need it to. Some great options to choose from, as well as editing everything to match my store. 5/5 stars

March 11, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

PIXIBU

So far, awesome. I seriously struggled with creating newsletters until this app. So easy! And the user interface is just like the Shopify backend so it's not a whole new platform to learn. And it's free for a new biz like me! Perfect!

Iced Out Kingz

If i could rate Seguno 10 stars i would! Honestly i have been looking for an app like Seguno, this app will help my business develop as it has the options to match my store theme, it's also super easy to use, it has saved me time and money on automated emails too! I am proud to say that i have just started the trial because i know this is the right app!

March 3, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

WaxEssence

This app is great and quite easy to use! It makes email marketing easy and efficient. I am glad I added it to my store.

CPRESS

Great team, great service, great solution. I love how they don't compromise your address book. They enhance shopify rather than try and create a seperate platform. BE sure to sign up to their regular marketing classes - you will be sure to pickup some great tips to improve your email marketing.

February 5, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions you know where to find us :)

StoneAge Glastonbury

Amazing app for email, everything is laid out clearly and easily & has great features for connecting with our customers!

February 5, 2021