Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Sahelys

I need your help in my store i hope you can help me...Iwant to promote my products and I can find customers...

October 31, 2019

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We just reached out to you over email, please let us know how we can help! Our support is always ready and willing to answer questions to help you get the most out of your Seguno experience. If you are interested in gaining email subscribers, you may want to download our free 'Dynamic Banner Suite' app that will allow customers to sign up for your newsletter by entering their email address while browsing your store. Thanks again and we look forward to hearing back from you :)

SooLinen

Very bad service. I used their service but account got flagged with no reason.
I tried to contact for many times but they simply don't reply.
Never use this App. It's a waist of time!

September 18, 2019

Hi there. I'm very sorry you had a poor experience. I just sent you another email and included my reply from last week so please contact support again if you cannot find it. The reason for getting flagged was mentioned but I sincerely apologize for any mix-up and hope we can turn things around for you. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sonnycosmetics

why do you put the unsubscribe button at the top of the email? ABSOLUTELY USELESS APP!! Jason Hutchinson

August 18, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your feedback. You're able to hide the header unsubscribe link after authenticating your domain, which you've already done, so just head back into the editor, uncheck the corresponding box in the Header section settings, and click Save. Please reach out to Support if you need more detailed instructions.

I hope that helps. After you've settled this concern, we'd love to hear your thoughts on the app more generally. And please never hesitate to contact us directly, we're always happy to help. Have a great rest of your weekend!

Lumenstone

I thought this would be a great app. However it removes all my customer email list. I am unable to enable email marketing on my store because of this app.

August 10, 2019

Hi there. Thank you for trying Seguno, we really appreciate it. Our Spam Protect feature, which tells you how many emails it will clean before you choose to activate it, is there to help remove invalid and spambot emails that will damage your deliverability. We can discuss your account in more detail if you reach out to our support team.

We do tag every customer in Shopify that gets cleaned so if you’d like to resubscribe them to use with a different app then you certainly can. We’re happy to do that for you if you contact support. We can also offer you an extended trial of our Mail Connect app if you'd prefer to use Mailchimp, just let us know. Thanks again for trying Seguno, we wish you all the best.

Dynamic Clothing Box

This app removes contacts that have signed up to email marketing, it doesn't remove invalid or spam emails. It states that it checks them but after testing this it doesn't. Personally wouldn't waste your time with this app.

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for trying Seguno. We do tag every customer in Shopify that gets cleaned so if you’d like to resubscribe them to use with a different app then you certainly can. We’re also happy to help do that for you if you contact our support team. Our Spam Protect feature is there to help remove invalid and spambot emails that will damage your deliverability. I understand it can be shocking if a large percentage gets cleaned, especially with a small list, but spambots are an unfortunate reality. I'm happy to discuss this further if you'd like to reach out.

Lastly, since we want to help you be successful regardless, we'd be happy to offer you a very long free trial of our other app, Mail Connect, to handle the integration between Shopify and Mailchimp. Just reach out to support and we'll hook you up. Thanks again for trying Seguno, we wish you all the best.

USA - Everest Parts Supplies

Takes forever to set up. Never made it past the "account review" process which apparently takes almost a month and a follow up email to them to happen.

August 6, 2019

Hi again. I contacted you directly but thought I'd try here too. I do apologize for the poor experience. We hadn't heard back from you on a few items from our previous correspondence but definitely want to help you get going. Would you like to come back and finish the process? I had already mentioned extending your trial from 10 to 30 days but can do 60 to help make up for this.

We'd also be happy to give you a long free trial with our Mail Connect app if you'd prefer to use Mailchimp instead. Please let me know. Thanks for your consideration and the opportunity to improve your experience.

Paint by Numbers for Adults

They do a lot of questions just to install an app! And also 3 days of waiting for a response.

Thanks but I just got uninstalled the app and installed another one.

August 6, 2019

Hi again. I already contacted you directly but thought I'd follow up here too. I do apologize for the initial delay, we've had a large influx of customers and are working through account reviews as quickly as possible. Our goal here is to provide onboarding guidance based on your particular situation and protect your deliverability. We also have to protect our overall deliverability as an email service provider and I understand an extra hurdle at the beginning can be frustrating but I hope you can appreciate the effort we then put in to protect you as a user of Seguno.

I realize you've uninstalled now but we'd certainly like to have you give us a try. I'd be happy to give you an extended trial as well as a thank you for the opportunity to improve your experience. Please let me know. Regardless, we certainly wish you all the best going forward! Thanks.

Region Wine Club

Sent first email checked my links and everything. Email sent and all the links where 404 once landed in my customers in box. Not happy about this app at all!

August 6, 2019

Hi again. We spoke directly immediately after this happened but thought I'd add some information here. This was due to your Shopify storefront not being accessible due to some temporary Shopify downtime, it was not related to our app. We'd still love to have you give us another try if you're interested, just reach back out and I'll be sure to give you an extended trial. Regardless, we certainly wish you all the best!

Konsoul

Awful, rude support. Annoying "review" process. That's about it. But I guess I'll type some more stuff since I have to.

August 6, 2019

I am sorry you did not have a great experience with our account review process but we are strict when it comes to following permission marketing laws and best practices. And while our record of the conversation paints a different picture, we have no hard feelings and wish you all the best with your business. Take care.

B & B Retailers

This app is worthless it deletes customer information and removes customers from marketing lists when using the spam protect email feature. I have lost the ability to email over 100 customers due to this app. It deserves less than 1 star.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for trying Seguno. Our Spam Protect feature, which tells you how many emails it will clean before you choose to activate it, is there to help remove invalid and spambot emails that will damage your deliverability. I understand it can be shocking if a large number gets cleaned but spambots are an unfortunate reality. I looked into your account specifically and am very confident each cleaned email was added by a spambot. I'm happy to discuss this further if you'd like to reach out.

We do tag every customer in Shopify that gets cleaned so if you’d like to resubscribe them to use with a different app then you certainly can. We’re also happy to help do that for you if you contact our support team. Thanks again for trying Seguno, we wish you all the best.

Previous 1