Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

CBD of Lawrence

I like how it works with shopify but I sincerely wish there were an option to add a customer's birthday in the system! This might be a shopify issue but I just switched from a different app and I can no longer dish out coupons for birthdays and people are not happy about it!

Emilio's gadgets

I switched from Mailchimp to Seguno, the app doesn't work dreadful but I think there is a lot of room for improvement going on.
At first the content editor seems quite limited, for example I can't change text color or save content blocks for later on.
At second the automizations are very, very limited: you can't make one yourself in any way and you can't change conditions or settings for when to send the email. Please improve this.
At last the way it is in your shopify admin is quite nice but not anywhere near game changing.
It does work simple enough for anyone to use...
I hope things can be improved in this app.

JAMKOO

I switched over from Mailchimp recently. here are my thoughts:
Pros:
- I do like how you can have 2000 subs.
- everything can be done in your shopify panel
- importing from mailchimp was easy
- Free!

Issues:
- Generally the editor to make your emails is very basic and tiring to use.
-- Wish it had an ability to duplicate sections that you made in your current newsletter.
-- Bullets aren't supported
-- It's hard to track and see the stats of all your newsletters. The data is there, but it feels like I have to go through multiple clicks just to see how many people opened by latest newsletter. Would be nice to have a dashboard page that shows your stats: subs, most recent newsletter stats, etc

Earthangel Soaps

Right now I'm at the beginning, issues, but they are being fixed fast by support.

As soon as I've had some time to see what happens, I'll update my review.