Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Fuller Fabrics

So far I've been very happy with the app..I wish it wasn't so pricey so I could afford more options. As My shop grows may I can.

Lili Sampedro

Overall a very user friendly app that makes E-mail Marketing easier. The app still has a few minor limitations that if improved would make the app more robust, but overall it gets the job done. And their Customer Service is always amazing!

Schnäppchenjäger.de

Very nice, alot of features tht help my business like automations and newsletters.
Also very easy to use and understand.
Recommended.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 8, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Arteastri

I am using Seguno to customise mailers to our customers. Just started working with the app from today. They have some nice features and templates to work on.

June 16, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

The Cabinet

Works great. Good control and easy to use to get a great branded look. Could use some more alternatives to text sizes, and a little complicated to segment customers. But overall my best choice as a startup.

May 14, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We do plan on making some changes to the email editing experience very soon, so please stay tuned for those. Are you having any issues segmenting and targeting specific customer groups? If so, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, we'd love to give you a hand :)

HeyKatz

I would be missing an automated welcome series. But to be completely honest I´ve just started out and am still trying to find my way around. Maybe further on I can write a better review :) I love that you can access it directly from the shopify backend, thats awesome!

May 13, 2020

Thanks for your review, we're happy to hear you're enjoying the experience so far. You'll be happy to know that turning any automation into a series of emails will be launching very soon. We'll be sure to follow up with you then but please reach out with any questions in the meantime. Thanks again :)

Petite Bello

I'll write a review again after the trial period. We've used this before and it was not effective. We're using this again to see the changes.

April 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks for leaving us a review in advance, I sent you an email if you'd like to discuss more in-depth how Seguno can benefit your shop and how to use it :) I look forwarding to hearing from you and thanks for giving our app another chance!

Kate Knowles Artist

I'm new to this, but have shopify, love the integration. There's so much noise in this area right now, Seguno is easier for me to get to grips with. Took me a long time to handle shopify and getting better with graphics. Great Webinar thankyou

April 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a review and we're glad to hear you enjoyed the webinar!

Pattie & Co.

It's really simple to customise emails, and has some great features for automation. I'm hoping they are going to have a feature for customers to request notification of items coming back in stock soon!

April 17, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your honest feedback and great review, we really appreciate it! We do have some exciting new features in the pipeline that are coming soon with regard to automations, so please stay tuned for those :)

Forest & Wild

I have tried a few email marketing apps and this one is the most user friendly and has a great support team.

April 10, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for your review and kind words, we really appreciate it! We sent you an email asking for a bit more feedback if you'd be willing to share, we'd love to hear how we can make your Seguno experience even better :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6