Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Compact Camping Concepts

I've had nothing but a great experience with this app and its support. Great alternative to MailChimp. Support is fast, patient and professional.
The only star left to earn is notification when a new customer signs up to the store. Otherwise, great app.

August 6, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate it and your kind words about the product and our support, it means a lot. As for the notification request, this hasn't really come up with other users but we'll certainly keep an open ear. The goal though is to active your automations to automatically handle a Welcome email for new signups and to then maintain a regular cadence of newsletters to keep them engaged. Feel free to reach out though, I'm happy to chat more about it all! Thanks again :)

Lisa Bauer Designs

I love that the app is easy to use and seems to be well laid out. I do wish there was a way to add a text box "section" to a newsletter (unless it's there and I missed it?). Thanks!

July 22, 2019

Update: Hey! How are things going? Were you able to get the text section added to your newsletter okay? Please contact us if you need any more help!
---
Hello! There is a way, please try looking for the rich text section. :)

Thanks for the kind words!

The Gift Reserve

This app is very easy to use and make professional looking emails. If you need an app for email marketing I would recommend giving this one a try.

July 11, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words!

The Monster's Art

I have been using this app for only a short time but so far, I really like what it does for me, making my site more professional.

July 11, 2019

We're happy to hear that this has helped with the professionalism of your site! Thanks for being part of the Seguno Family!

ENUBEE

I was able to this app to help create my newsletter. It was easy to edit and include on my website.

July 11, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear it is working out well for you.

Specs Bags & More

Easy to set up. I like the overall look of the newsletter set up. Wish there was a way to write text ( more characters) without uploading a blog post. I haven't been using it long and already the abandoned cart email is working. Yay! Thanks and I do recommend.

June 30, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We’re thrilled you’re enjoying Seguno so far. You can add more text in any email when you go into the editor. Try searching the in—app help widget for “customize” to find a related article or send Support a message and we’d be happy to help direct you further. Thanks again!

Tadpoles & Tiddlers

Really like this Seguno’s easy integration with Shopify and ease of use. Easy transition from MC with no glitches. Customer service is absolutely awesome! Would like more customizations, i.e., uploading our photos, ability to customize the templates, animation.

June 30, 2019

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. We have lots of enhancements planned for our editor but you can definitely upload any image you want right now, GIFs included. You can also edit the templates but I’d love to hear more about all your ideas to make sure I understand what you’re interested in. I’ll send you a note for more information... Thanks again!

Skrapekort

I like this app because it is integrated in Shopify and easy to use. I hope they add more automations, but it is a app I'd recommend

July 11, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback and the kind review! We do hope to add more options in the future for automations, so keep an eye out. :)

The Finland Shop

Great app for simple emails. Also automated emails for new subscribers. Very quick to manage. Small minus for not being able to translate unsubscribe link text to local language.

July 9, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad you're liking it so far :). You can definitely translate the word 'unsubscribe' but we route that change through our support team since it's so special. I know Marc reached out to you via email already but I don't think we've heard back from you yet so please reach out to us and we'll get you squared away. Thanks again!

Deryn Schmidt

Swapped from Mailchimp once they weren't working with Shopify and Seguno was super easy to set up and works well right from Shopify.

July 15, 2019

Glad to hear you're enjoying the integration! Thanks for the review.

Previous 1 3