Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — new holiday email templates

Aklanda Australia

This is a Fantastic app for email marketing promoting my business. Recommend ++ It has some great features.

AlchePharma

Great App, especially with the newly added templates and video embedding features. I have tried a few different email marketing systems and this one by far is one of the easiest and most personable apps offered in the Shopify marketplace. Just now starting to incorporate a few of the automations. Thanks, Ralph Turchiano CEO ALchePharma

Soigné

I've tried out a good amount of email apps and this one by far is the most user friendly. It's straight forward, organized, and you can easily edit without any hassles. Only a few premium templates are offered, but they have a wide variety of simple yet effective templates. I'd like for them to expand and include more. But aside that, I highly recommend.

November 24, 2020

Thanks so much for the review!! We really appreciate the kind words and are glad you're enjoying Seguno. We'll continue to build out our template store, some of which will be free for everyone but most are only free for paid users. Depending on how often you'd like to use templates, in addition to all the other great features you'd get access to (https://help.seguno.com/article/184-paid-features), upgrading early can pay for itself pretty quickly.

In the meantime though, I hope you take advantage of a free template promo we're running right now to celebrate being a Staff Pick, details here: https://twitter.com/SegunoSoftware/status/1330970603327721472.

Thanks again!! Wishing you all the best this holiday season! :)

www.vivavoluptuous.com

Easiest and best app for Newsletters! So easy to use!! Highly recommend it. I've tried others, and never work that well! But this one fabulous!

November 24, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate it... Please reach out if there's anything we can ever do to help. Best of luck this holiday season! :)

Gentle Wax Co

Really easy app to use to send out emails. I'm happy with the features it offers for their free plan but I am also happy to upgrade to the paid plan to have more features that will help me convert customers!

November 21, 2020

Thank you very much for the review, we really appreciate it! If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help. :)

YAK Grills™

I jumped ship from Klaviyo (long time user) and Seguno offers tremendous value, stellar support, and a UI that's considerably easier to use than Klaviyo, especially if you manage your own Shopify store. Deliverability and KPIs are performing beyond my expectations. Glad I made the switch and tested ahead of BFCM. Big fan, look forward to ongoing new tools and automations from Seguno! Keep up the great work.

November 18, 2020

Thank you for the review, we truly appreciate it! We're delighted to hear you are happy with making the switch. We have an exciting roadmap ahead too, so stay tuned. We hope you have the best BFCM ever! PS: your grills look really cool. :)

MAGATI

Easy to use. Integrates seamlessly into Shopify. Good pricing model. Very polished features. Helpful support.

November 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time and are glad to hear you're enjoying yourself. If there's anything else you need, you know how to find us :). Thanks again!

Good for Sunday

Love how integrated this is into my Shopify admin! Very easy to use and user friendly. Thank you for building this.

November 18, 2020

Thanks for the review, that means a lot to us. We're so happy you are loving the experience! Please reach out to support if there's anything we can do to help. Thanks again!

Grabadoo

Easy to use, with limited tech knowledge we can install the app including automation setup as well. We were able to achieve basic automation/email marketing using inbuilt templates for our store. Test feature functionality is a plus. Highly recommend for beginners.

November 18, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate it! And we're thrilled you are finding your way around just fine. We added more learning videos to the dashboard you might like so take a look and let us know what you think. Thanks again!

The Whiskey Cave

Ecstatic! So easy to use and so professional. Wish I had got it sooner!
I am NOT good with design and this app made our newsletter look fantastic. Reporting is awesome too.

November 12, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're ecstatic about Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54