Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

ChillingWine

This is a very sophisticated email tool that does everything that is needed for your email campaigns, including keeping you legal for permissions

dubi dubi dapdap

All of my friends that are working for Shopify recommended this app for me because they said that it's one of the easiest one to use, pretty straight forward app, hassle free and beginner friendly!

BEaYOUtiful Planning

Makes Email marketing so much easier. So glad that I found this app after looking for an alternative to mailchimp.

Sanggol®

Just installed and started using this app. Its so easy to use ! So glad I found it. It only took me a few mminutes to set up newsletters and emails. Loving it!

August 18, 2019

Thank you so very much for your kind words, we truly appreciate you using Seguno and leaving a review. Please reach out to us if you ever need anything at all. Have a great rest of your weekend! :)

claybeehive

I sent out my first Newsletter and couldn't be happier, love the integration within Shopify, so great to not have to learn how to use another app. Thanks Seguno. Looking forwards to sending out my next marketing campaign.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the kind words. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Rave-On!

Very fast and specialized customer support! All issues are fixed very fast. The app is easy to use and make the business to high value!

August 14, 2019

Thanks so much for the review and your support. We really appreciate you. Please reach out at any time.

Beauty and the Best - Body Co♡™

I think for a free app, this is brilliant. I am really impressed. Does what it says, and functions well. Thank you Seguno! Good job!

Jewelry Gift Shop & More

Just started using this software and I love. Very easy to use and easy to create newsletters. Looking to upgrade by the end of the year.

August 12, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad you're enjoying the experience so far. Please reach out if you need any help along the way. And thanks for using Seguno, we really appreciate it.

FitnessFactory

This app helped me increase my sales and the best thing about it is the easy to use interface. Best idea ever.

August 9, 2019

Thanks for sharing! We love hearing stories like this where you're able to see the impact of email marketing on your business. And thank you for the kind words, we're thrilled you like the app. Please reach out if you ever need anything. Thanks again :)

Kiss and Makeup

We initially purchased conversio because of the reviews - however, after finding it very hard to use and super frustrating we decided to try Seguno. What a breath of fresh air!! Its super easy, intuitive and there appears to be some good functionality that follows the structure of the shopify admin. Love it.

August 9, 2019

Thank you very much for the review!! We really appreciate it and are so glad you found us :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21