Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing | Reviews

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW Holiday email templates!

REALM Fine + Fashion Jewelry

We chose Seguno for the design options and integration with Shopify, both of which are great. We're keeping it for the customer focus, which is extraordinary. Kestrel's webinars, tips and tutorials have provided an Email Mktg education that's easy to grasp, effective and even fun. Customer Service answers questions promptly and genuinely cares about solving the issue. Most amazing has been the complimentary one-on-one design consults from Katherine, which have helped us create attractive, branded emails that convert. Together the Seguno team has changed our attitude about Email Marketing from a dreaded task to an opportunity we're excited to explore and expand.

Casco Bay Soap Co.

Love this app! I have not had a minute to send out a newsletter all year but have paid for the service. I took a last minute chance and 5 mins on Thanksgiving night to create a newsletter for a Black Friday and weekend sale using templates pre-created by Seguno and sent it out quick. I sold a ton of soap and probably could have sold more if I had more to sell! I am trying to restock as fast as I can and hope to offer another sale soon. The premade templates did a great job helping me out!

Planted

Unsere Lösung, um Discount Codes zu Weihnachten als Gutscheine zu verwenden. Top Support mit kreativer Lösungsweise. Danke

Wealers

Excellent email app, I love the template store it has amazing templates, I also love the easiness of creating or modifying a newsletter.

Doctors Choice Socks

Just getting started with the app. I was confused by some of the videos about authenticating our domain. After reaching out to customer service and Cameron walked me thru step by step. Super helpful and friendly. Took the time to view screenshots to make sure I setup everything properly. Looking forward to growing our business with Seguno!

LordRose Creations

I love this app and how easy it is to use, also every time I need Technical support they are helpful

Grace and Rose

Good customer service and easy to use templates. Easy to customize and new templates are released based on holiday. Particularly love the chat feature and speaking to an actual customer service agent.

The Commoderizer

Tech support is FANTASTIC. I am sure there are other companies doing what you do, but since your tech support is so good, I don't even care to look elsewhere. I LOVE SEGUNO! I WOULD GIVE IT MORE STARS IF I COULD!

November 29, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Maritime Mugs

This has been the easiest email app I've ever used. It's full integration with Shopify makes it incredibly quick to put together email campaigns and deploy.

November 29, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Suzanne La Naturelle

Très bonne application, avec de beaucoup de possibilités de customisation et un support réactif en cas de besoin. Je recommande vivement !

November 29, 2021

Bonjour, merci beaucoup pour votre recommandation et vos commentaires, nous l'apprécions vraiment! Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour utiliser l'application, n'hésitez pas à contacter notre équipe d'assistance :)

-----

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67