Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Built Up Beasts

Works exactly for how I need it to. Some great options to choose from, as well as editing everything to match my store. 5/5 stars

PIXIBU

So far, awesome. I seriously struggled with creating newsletters until this app. So easy! And the user interface is just like the Shopify backend so it's not a whole new platform to learn. And it's free for a new biz like me! Perfect!

March 3, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Iced Out Kingz

If i could rate Seguno 10 stars i would! Honestly i have been looking for an app like Seguno, this app will help my business develop as it has the options to match my store theme, it's also super easy to use, it has saved me time and money on automated emails too! I am proud to say that i have just started the trial because i know this is the right app!

March 3, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

WaxEssence

This app is great and quite easy to use! It makes email marketing easy and efficient. I am glad I added it to my store.

March 3, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

CPRESS

Great team, great service, great solution. I love how they don't compromise your address book. They enhance shopify rather than try and create a seperate platform. BE sure to sign up to their regular marketing classes - you will be sure to pickup some great tips to improve your email marketing.

February 5, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions you know where to find us :)

StoneAge Glastonbury

Amazing app for email, everything is laid out clearly and easily & has great features for connecting with our customers!

poppiwinkle

First off, I am not very marketing nor internet savvy: I am so HAPPY with Seguno! Their ease of use is incredible, and their analytics are crazy good.
I am just starting out and have very little time for this stuff, but they make it so easy and I am kind of kicking butt. And if I have a question, customer service is top notch. Super happy with Seguno, and when I reach 250 subscribers, I will HAPPILY pay the tiny monthly fee.

February 5, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far, I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our support team as well :)

For The Kulture

This app is super helpful during the launch of my business. Completely. recommend very easy to compose emails

February 5, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Yarn Yarn

This App has changed my online store's life! Many more customer sign ups, easy to use. It has made my life so much easier! I recommend it. Much better than any other newsletter apps!

January 27, 2021

The Food Folks

I am using this App now , i feel this is reasonable good app for new stores . 250 free subscribers with all automations in it's place. Thanks for Adding Value to Money

January 27, 2021