Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Wyckd Leggings

I've only been using this app for a few days, and I love how quickly it sends out emails to new clients. I'm sure I will continue to use Seguno.

January 22, 2020

Wyckd awesome review, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us feedback! If you ever need help using Seguno, please reach out to our support team at any time :)

Be More Fitness® Ltd

great app, since i started using i have been able to completely automate my newsletter's, abandoned cart, and any product updates for my customer's.

Great app A**

January 22, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for the feedback and kind words, we really appreciate it! Let us know if you ever need anything :)

Bad Dog Metalworks

First time using an email delivery service and this was SO easy. Love how simple the interface is. Lots of personalization options. If you’re on the fence, leap!

January 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback! Thanks for your recommendation as well, it really means a lot to us :)

Essential Oil Supplies NZ

Seriously love this app! Brilliant at creating custom emails. Ideal for sending out regular newsletters and customer emails. Also super easy to use for those familiar with Shopify. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a user friendly way to get more customer interaction!

January 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and feedback, we really appreciate it :) We love to hear that you're find the app user friendly, if you ever need assistance with anything our support team is here to help!

Blue Action Tackle

Very easy to configure, even for the novice. Templates, custom options and flow are terrific to get up and running quickly and efficiently. Plus, the support is outstanding.

January 16, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, it means a lot to us! We're glad to know you've enjoyed your Seguno experience so far; you know where to find us if you ever need more assistance in the future :)

Wallasso - The Wall Art Superstore

Seguno is a great email marketing app! It’s elegant, intuitive, and it meshes perfectly with your store to provide a branded, professional customer experience. Customer support is fast, friendly, and responsive. Highly recommend!

January 16, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for your kind words, I'll be sure to pass your accolades along to our support team :) We really appreciate the compliments and are happy to hear you're liking the app!

AmbitiouslyHer

This app has changed the way I connect with my customers! I am able to easily create, edit, and schedule newsletters, content, emails, etc that are branded and beautiful. No more plain text emails, now my content looks professional! I love it.

January 13, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and feedback, it really means a lot to us! If you ever need assistance with anything, please reach out to our support team :)

Sultresss

This app is great! I'm not as computer savvy as a lot of people and this was easy to figure out. I use this app for my newsletter to my customers and so far so good. I'm just 4 months into my business so my customer count is not a huge size yet but I will definitely keep continuing to use this app as my go to newsletter. I haven't tried any other features yet but I will test it as I go. Thanks!

January 8, 2020

Hi, thanks for your kind words and feedback, we're excited to hear that you're finding everything easy to use so far :) If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our wonderful support team!

ImperialHomes

January 8, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it!

Handes of a Woman

Like the app so far. Nice features and working well with Kit, too. Would like to see a cookie-use banner added.

January 6, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your feedback and kind words! Currently, we do not have any customer-tracking scripts running so we actually do not use cookies :) If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33