Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

South Florida Boho Boutique

I used this app to send my first newsletter EVER !!! It was absolutely easy to use AND actually got a sale within a couple of hours. The template was beautiful and got great feedback on my letter. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to Seguno !!!! GREAT APP ! HIGHLY recommend it !

June 18, 2019

We are so thrilled you're enjoying the app and, more importantly, got a sale so quickly! That's really great. Thank you for sharing :)

Teak Desire

This is super easy to create and work with. Everything works perfectly. Lot's of options and easy to understand reports. When I have enough customers, I will definitely upgrade to the paid plan.

Buygoli

Super easy to navigate. There's many tools that are great for building trust with customers and a successful business.

LES ICÔNES

I highly recommend to use Seguno. It is very user friendly, so easy to use and it looks very professional. And most important, I love how all data is integrated in your Shopify store, this makes it so easy.

Online GMall

This is an awesome and easy to use, Set up App for beginners. Can easily setup email marketing. Recommended App for everyone!

1663 MFC

Good so far. I really needed to start an email campaign and this was the answer. This app is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Thanks!

APEX S.K.

Great app for making newsletters. So easy to use and love how it is integrated into the Shopify site.

Wewatchit

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to this and still learning. Just installed the Seguno and it does exactly what I want it to do. As a new comer I do don't know what waiting roumf the corner. I hope it does the job. All we need is a customers, customers and customers. Show me the money... Haha

PRIM8 FITNESS

Very easy to use and build out the templates. Also migrating my subscribers from mailchimp was seamless

The Salad Table

This is exactly what i have been looking for. Fully integrated with Shopify makes it so much easier to use and understand my email campaigns. The automation options are simple yet perfect for what i need.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12