Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Seguno
4.9
December 6, 2022

Seguno always works well for us, has clear tracking, and if we ever need help their customer service is top notch!

Waldan Watches
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 5, 2022

Die App ist einfach zu installieren. Wir nutzen nur die Automationen (abgebrochener Warenkorb, neuer Kunde, wiederkehrender Kunde etc.), nicht die Newsletter. Sehr gute Conversions.

Nu-business.life International
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 5, 2022

Great app, easy to use, gets you all the info for you need for each newsletter. free version works great unless you want to add videos or a countdown, then you need to upgrade.

Sardinen.Bar
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 23, 2022

Sehr gute live Chat support. Alle meine Probleme wurden gelöst! Vielen Dank an das geaamte Team!!!!

Happys Hundeparadies
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Seguno replied November 30, 2022

Hallo, vielen Dank für Ihre freundlichen Worte und Ihre wunderbare Bewertung, wir wissen das wirklich zu schätzen! Ich werde Ihre Komplimente an unser Support-Team weiterleiten und wenn Sie jemals weitere Fragen haben, wissen Sie, wo Sie uns finden :)

---

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

November 16, 2022

I have been using this app for the last year to send marketing emails to my customers. I love the automation side of it, as it sends all the emails on signup, purchase and so on. Had a small glitch with an accidental unsubscribe from a customer and support dealt with my query quickly. Recommended.

Fortan Activewear
Time spent using app: 12 months
Seguno replied November 16, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars! We really appreciate your recommendation as well; please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better :)