Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Fascinators Direct

Made the switch from MailChimp and have been really impressed with the Seguno app. It is very easy to use and create new marketing campaigns for our UK based Hats & Fascinators store https://fascinatorsdirect.co.uk

December 5, 2019

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your kind words and feedback :)

Glitter Queen Cosmetics by Tamera

This app helps with sending email updates on certain products and i love the fact that you can time everything. You can even set automations, which i love deeply.

December 5, 2019

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate the feedback! We're happy to hear you're making good use of our automations, saving you time is what we try to do best :)

Kosi Naturals

Great app! Very easy to use and quick results. My first day, I will come back in about a month with a update.

December 3, 2019

Hello there, thanks so much for your feedback and welcome to Seguno :) We're happy to hear you're seeing results already, if you ever need assistance with anything please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!

Wellj Smith

Superbe application facile d'utilisation. j'aime pas trop la configuration des langues. l'adresse complète de la société en bas ne devrait pas être obligatoire. sinon c'est super

December 3, 2019

Bonjour, merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires! Je vous ai contacté par courrier électronique dans l'espoir que vous puissiez nous faire des suggestions et pour répondre à toutes vos questions sur Seguno. Merci encore d'avoir pris le temps de nous laisser un commentaire et nous vous souhaitons bonne chance avec les ventes :)

Hello there, thanks so much for your feedback! I reached out to you via email in hopes that you might have some suggestions for us as well as to address any questions you may have about Seguno. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us a review and we wish you the best of luck with sales :)

Shoebuya

Molto facile da utilizzare, la consiglio vivamente !
Da già anche delle email già fatte in modo da non stare a crearle da zero

December 3, 2019

Ciao, grazie mille per il tuo feedback, lo apprezziamo davvero! Siamo così felici di sentirti come i nostri modelli e ottenere il massimo da Seguno. Se hai mai bisogno di aiuto per utilizzare la nostra app, non esitare a contattare il nostro team di supporto :)

Hello, thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you like our templates and are getting the most out of Seguno. If you ever need help using our app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Traci Hamilton: Show Me the Bling

I am loving this app! So glad Shopify recommended it. I've been setting it up and truly appreciate how flawless the integration is. How easy it is to customize, set up automation and create emails. And, I love the fact that's it's within Shopify, and I don't have to go to another site. Thank you!!

December 2, 2019

Wow, thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, we truly appreciate it! We're happy to hear you're loving your Seguno experience so far and want you to know if you ever need assistance with anything at all our support team would be delighted to help :)

Ophelia Fox Boutique

Probably my favourite app at the moment!
I love how easy it was to create automatic emails for my subscribers. Extremely impressed with the quality of the newsletter and everything else so far.

December 2, 2019

Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate your kind words and we thank you for your feedback :)

Adorn Greek Gifts

I waited to the last minute to find an app that I could utilize to send emails for BFCM and was a bit concerned until I found this gem.

Really easy to use and they found a way to integrate the same settings as Shopify template so the look and feel is about the same when creating newsletters and making edits.

I haven't had time to see all of the features but this app meets my needs!

I received a number of visitors and sales on Thanksgiving Day. Hoping receive many more on BFCM and beyond!!! : )

www.adorngreekgifts.com

December 2, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback! We're so glad to hear you are generating some nice results from our newsletters and appreciate you taking the time to leave us a sparkling review :) If you ever have questions about the app, our support team is ready and willing to help!

Island Micas And More

Super easy to organize and send all of my subscribers emails... Just use their awesome Templates....

December 2, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, we're glad to hear you're making great use of our templates! If you ever need assistance, please message our support team as we're always willing to help :)

LaRana

Excellent support and fast response! Happy to contact them again with any more issues that arise. I had issues with the social media links in my newsletter and Marc was very helpful and quick to respond. Thank you again.

December 2, 2019

Hello there, thanks so much for your feedback and for reaching out to our support team. Marc is one of our best, and we so appreciate your kind words! Next time you have a question, you know where to find us :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31