Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 2, 2023

I switched after 4 years from a well known provider and am angry I didn't switch sooner. The Seguno team have been a dream to work with and I'm blown away by how robust the system is for the price. One very happy new customer over here.

LuxIllume
February 1, 2023

So far this app has been great! It has uped my email game a ton and the customer service is top notch!

Botanical Bee Apothecary
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 1, 2023

great service
they tell me I have to write 100 characters long ahhdgsgdkhjsagfkhsdgfkhsdgfhsdgfihdsljfdgh

BUR BUR
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited January 24, 2023

Awesome experience, very patient will help you with any question you have. I highly recommend Segundo! They're very responsive just a wonderful group of people real people.

Mary Armendarez
Time spent using app: 5 months
Seguno replied January 26, 2023

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

January 9, 2023

Quick and easy templates, fast responding customer support and outstanding Newsletters. It really makes a lot of fun to create emails this way.

BIA Germany
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months

January 8, 2023

exelente aplicacion, completa a la hora de hacer un email, me gusto mucho su efectividad y muy ezacta a la hora de explicar cada casillero. es mas facil crewa contenido asi. me gustaria que sea gratis por completo, aunque entiendo por que es de pago

CyC electronicart
Argentina
Time spent using app: 3 days
Seguno replied January 17, 2023

Hola, muchas gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejarnos 5 estrellas, ¡realmente significa mucho para nosotros! Estamos muy contentos de saber que estás disfrutando de Seguno hasta ahora :)
---
Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno so far :)

December 28, 2022

This is, by far, the be best email program for most Shopify stores. It is already set up to work seamlessly with your store and take advantage of the new Shopify customer segmentation tools. I've ended up hating every email program I've used in the past and now I've found true love. Go for it.

MacDougall Bats
Time spent using app: 2 months
Seguno replied January 17, 2023

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

December 27, 2022

Seguno has everything I'm looking for in a marketing app. It's interface is easy to understand, and helps me save time. The program has lots of great intuitive solutions like resending unopened emails, and many options for designing the promotions. Highly recommended by Greg Horn Art!

Greg Horn Art
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Seguno replied January 17, 2023

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

December 23, 2022

Exactly what we were looking for. Easy to use and affordable pricing structure for a small business just starting out. I've tried several email marketing apps and this has worked the best for us. I highly recommend this app.

Observer Tools
Time spent using app: 9 months
Seguno replied January 17, 2023

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

December 6, 2022

Seguno always works well for us, has clear tracking, and if we ever need help their customer service is top notch!

Waldan Watches