Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 23, 2022

Sehr gute live Chat support. Alle meine Probleme wurden gelöst! Vielen Dank an das geaamte Team!!!!

Happys Hundeparadies
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Seguno replied November 30, 2022

Hallo, vielen Dank für Ihre freundlichen Worte und Ihre wunderbare Bewertung, wir wissen das wirklich zu schätzen! Ich werde Ihre Komplimente an unser Support-Team weiterleiten und wenn Sie jemals weitere Fragen haben, wissen Sie, wo Sie uns finden :)

---

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

November 16, 2022

I have been using this app for the last year to send marketing emails to my customers. I love the automation side of it, as it sends all the emails on signup, purchase and so on. Had a small glitch with an accidental unsubscribe from a customer and support dealt with my query quickly. Recommended.

Fortan Activewear
Time spent using app: 12 months
Seguno replied November 16, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars! We really appreciate your recommendation as well; please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better :)

November 15, 2022

top Top Top!! Grande equipa de suporte , Muito rápidos . Fiz um erro numa compra e resolveram muito rápido. Quanto à aplicação é simplesmente genial e simples muito contente com a seleção .

Burgundy Loja Online
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Seguno replied November 16, 2022

Muito obrigado por suas amáveis palavras e elogios, nós realmente apreciamos você! Se precisar de mais alguma coisa no futuro, basta entrar em contato e nos avisar :)
-----
Thanks so much for your kind words and compliments, we really appreciate you! If there's anything else you need in the future, just reach out and let us know :)

November 14, 2022

I've been looking for 2 days for an email program to do exactly what I need it to do for my lead magnets. I don't run your typical e-commerce site so sometimes I have to think outside the box. Seguno was the only email marketing program that delivered 100% for what I need and the Canva connection is positively brilliant and makes it so easy. Customer service was great, speedy, and very helpful. Definitely 5 stars from Design Boss Academy!

Design Boss Academy
Time spent using app: 11 days

November 7, 2022

Great app to use for your email marketing. It's easy to use and the customer service is great. I recommend!

Marelli Exclusive
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Seguno replied November 16, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

November 2, 2022

Good customer support. I particularly like this app because I can import my FB leads automatically into Shopify without having to pay yet another third party.

MDRNX
Time spent using app: 7 months
Seguno replied November 3, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need more assistance you know where to find us!

November 2, 2022

So far so good on using Seguno Email for us. Customer support is on point! Would like to see a bit more options tailored to wholesale.

BSA Trading Inc
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Seguno replied November 3, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno and our team so far, if you ever have questions you know where to find us :)

Edited October 31, 2022

Great support team - a bit hard to wrap your head around using it in the start, but that's coming from someone who has never done this before. Sleek look for your website, overall very nice.

wavvillains
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 1 month

October 20, 2022

Seguno was the last email marketing app I installed in Shopify! ;) I went through several email marketing apps before landing on Seguno - which stuck because of the ease of use, intuitive flows but, most importantly, the outstanding support that is just a click away. As a new shop, I'm still struggling with some base concepts but that wasn't even an issue for Seguno. Not only have they helped me understand nuances of the process, they've also helped me with integration questions with other apps! I've also made a few feature requests to Seguno support and they were all, without question, happily and gratefully accepted. I am confident that Seguno will grow along with my shop and will always be there to help me succeed.

Shokt
Time spent using app: 3 months

October 10, 2022

This app was very helpful and easy to navigate setting things up. When first setting things up i was confused, but when navigating through the app, i figured everything out and was not difficult at all

TAKN CHANCES
Time spent using app: 8 months
Seguno replied November 3, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!