Feel at home inside Shopify
Finally, all your email marketing is right inside of Shopify. Seguno is natively integrated with both the Shopify admin and mobile app.
Save time with automations
Sophisticated technology made easy: baked-in best practices and one-click automations give you time to focus on your business.
Leverage unique codes
Unique discount codes better personalize your marketing and better protect your profits. Any email can include a unique code.
Über Seguno: Email Marketing
Create, manage, and track your email marketing — without leaving Shopify.
FYI: Our built-in Mailchimp connection automatically migrates your contacts and their tags. Click the FAQ link on this listing for more information, a migration guide, and for details on a special migration promotion to lock in a free tier of 2,000 subscribers.
NEW: Works with Shopify Marketing! Create an email newsletter as part of a campaign in the Marketing section of the admin.
Running a small shop or even being a solopreneur means time is your most valuable asset. While email marketing apps that serve enterprise merchants will actually slow you down, Seguno was built to save you time.
Built for Shopify
We know Shopify is the center of your universe and want to keep it that way:
- Whether you live in the Shopify admin or inside the Shopify mobile app, Seguno lives there too. No other app is as seamlessly integrated, you will absolutely love the experience.
- Your data stays in Shopify so it's always fresh when needed and you can use collections, customer groups, and discounts like you never dreamed possible.
- Shopify's detailed conversion reports tell you how many sales were generated from our emails so we don't have to; trust the source.
Built for you
Seguno is for small teams with big ambitions. We are solely focused on Shopify and merchants like you so every feature:
- Makes the hard stuff easy and saves you time.
- Maximizes customer lifetime value to help you grow.
- Integrates more deeply and takes advantage of Shopify advancements more quickly to deliver a magical experience.
A pre-built library of automated touchpoints you enable with a click:
- Coming soon - Build excitement about your upcoming store for pre-launch subscribers.
- Welcome - Welcome new subscribers and introduce them to your brand.
- Discount reminder - Remind subscribers of expiring discounts.
- Abandoned checkout - Recover subscribers who abandoned a purchase.
- New purchaser - Thank subscribers after their first purchase.
- Repeat purchaser - Thank subscribers again after their second purchase.
- Lapsed purchaser - Win back subscribers who have not purchased in recent months.
- Discounts - Aside from leveraging unique codes, product prices, discount details, and links (all of which auto-apply the discount) are set automatically.
- Dynamic recommendations - Use a collection to recommend products and we'll ensure no products you've selected to feature are duplicated. The same goes for items in an abandoned checkout or recent order as part of an automation.
- Reporting - Integrated with all Shopify marketing reports, you can see conversion details right on orders and in a detailed report for each newsletter and automation.
- Mailchimp (import contacts and keep status in sync for a smooth transition),
- Dynamic Banner Suite (grow your subscriber list with our email capture banner)
0 - 250 subscribers
Unique discount codes
Embedded within Shopify
+ $10/mo/extra 1,000 subscribers
251 - 1,000 subscribers
10-day free trial
Seguno branding optional
* Alle Gebühren werden in USD berechnet. Wiederkehrende Gebühren, einschließlich monatlicher oder nutzungsabhängiger Gebühren, werden alle 30 Tage in Rechnung gestellt.
Gesamtbewertung Basierend auf 112 Rezensionen
Ready Tech Go
Really happy with the app, quite straight forward to use with my Shopify store. Would recommend to other businesses..
We've imported our list from Mailchimp, and are so ready to rumble with these guys! The easy to use functionalities will save us so much time, but the only thing is that we've had the "Account review in progress" status for over one week now!
I guess you must have LOTS of new customers now, but hopefully, we will get our status changed soon?
Very bad due to an application being required which they don't process or haven't for us, numerous emails sent to check on status and no form of response. App seems promising, support is shambolic.
Antwort des Entwicklers
Hi there. I sent you a message directly with some extra context for your specific account but thought I'd reply here too. I am incredibly sorry for the experience you had with Seguno. It is not representative of how we service our customers and I apologize for this.
The purpose of our account review is to provide onboarding guidance based on your particular situation and ensure our customers are adhering to permission marketing laws and practicing good list hygiene in an effort to protect their deliverability. For some of the reasons I mentioned to you, your review did get caught up a bit. That does not excuse the slow response to the one message you sent us, however, and I take responsibility for that.
While Seguno may not be a good fit for you at this time, we'd still like to help you and make up for this. How would you like to continue using Mailchimp instead of having to migrate to a new platform at all? I would like to offer you a 6-month free trial of our other app, Mailchimp Connect, which allows you to continue using Mailchimp as you did previously. Please reach back out to support and I will provide you a special install link to get the extended trial.