Feel at home inside Shopify
Finally, all your email marketing is right inside of Shopify. Seguno is natively integrated with both the Shopify admin and mobile app.
Save time with automations
Sophisticated technology made easy: baked-in best practices and one-click automations give you time to focus on your business.
Leverage unique codes
Unique discount codes better personalize your marketing and better protect your profits. Any email can include a unique code.
Seguno: Email Marketingの詳細情報
Create, manage, and track your email marketing — without leaving Shopify.
FYI: Our built-in Mailchimp connection automatically migrates your contacts and their tags. Lock in your free tier at 2,000 subscribers by installing before May 1, 2019. Click the FAQ link on this listing for more information and a migration guide.
NEW: Works with Shopify Marketing! Create an email newsletter as part of a campaign in the Marketing section of the admin.
Running a small shop or even being a solopreneur means time is your most valuable asset. While email marketing apps that serve enterprise merchants will actually slow you down, Seguno was built to save you time.
Email marketing built for Shopify
We know Shopify is the center of your universe and want to keep it that way:
- Whether you live in the Shopify admin or inside the Shopify mobile app, Seguno lives there too. No other app is as seamlessly integrated, you will absolutely love the experience.
- Your data stays in Shopify so it's always fresh when needed and you can use collections, customer groups, and discounts like you never dreamed possible.
- Shopify's detailed conversion reports tell you how many sales were generated from our emails so we don't have to; trust the source.
Email marketing built for you
Seguno is for small teams with big ambitions. We are solely focused on Shopify and merchants like you so every feature:
- Makes the hard stuff easy and saves you time.
- Maximizes customer lifetime value to help you grow.
- Integrates more deeply and takes advantage of Shopify advancements more quickly to deliver a magical experience.
A pre-built library of automated touchpoints you enable with a click:
- Coming soon - Build excitement about your upcoming store for pre-launch subscribers.
- Welcome - Welcome new subscribers and introduce them to your brand.
- Discount reminder - Remind subscribers of expiring discounts.
- Abandoned checkout - Recover subscribers who abandoned a purchase.
- New purchaser - Thank subscribers after their first purchase.
- Repeat purchaser - Thank subscribers again after their second purchase.
- Lapsed purchaser - Win back subscribers who have not purchased in recent months.
- Discounts - Aside from leveraging unique codes, product prices, discount details, and links (all of which auto-apply the discount) are set automatically.
- Dynamic recommendations - Use a collection to recommend products and we'll ensure no products you've selected to feature are duplicated. The same goes for items in an abandoned checkout or recent order as part of an automation.
- Reporting - Integrated with all Shopify marketing reports, you can see conversion details right on orders and in a detailed report for each newsletter and automation.
- Mailchimp (import contacts and keep status in sync for a smooth transition),
- Dynamic Banner Suite (grow your subscriber list with our email capture banner)
0 - 2,000 subscribers
Unique discount codes
Embedded within Shopify
+ $10/mo/extra 1,000 subscribers
2,001 - 3,000 subscribers
10-day free trial
Seguno branding optional
* すべての料金は米ドルで請求されます。 月額や使用料に基づく請求などの定額料金は、30日ごとに請求されます。
A great option for email integration on Shopify, when moving over from Mailchimp. Just sent our first newsletter and it's all very easy to use.
I switched over from Mailchimp recently. here are my thoughts:
- I do like how you can have 2000 subs.
- everything can be done in your shopify panel
- importing from mailchimp was easy
- Generally the editor to make your emails is very basic and tiring to use.
-- Wish it had an ability to duplicate sections that you made in your current newsletter.
-- Bullets aren't supported
-- It's hard to track and see the stats of all your newsletters. The data is there, but it feels like I have to go through multiple clicks just to see how many people opened by latest newsletter. Would be nice to have a dashboard page that shows your stats: subs, most recent newsletter stats, etc
Very nice app! managing everything inside Shopify is much easier and faster! specially inserting products in your email with just 1 click