Feel at home inside Shopify
Finally, all your email marketing is right inside of Shopify. Natively integrated with the Shopify admin, mobile app, and Marketing section.
Save time with automations
Sophisticated technology made easy: baked-in best practices and one-click automations means more time for the business. Works with Kit too!
Leverage unique codes
Unique discount codes better personalize your marketing and better protect your profits. Any email can include a unique code.
About Seguno: Email Marketing
Create, manage, and track your email marketing — without leaving Shopify.
FYI: Our built-in Mailchimp connection automatically migrates your contacts and their tags. Click the FAQ link on this listing for more info and a migration guide.
NEWER: Works with Kit! Let Kit remember to send your blog post announcement emails.
NEW: Works with Shopify Marketing! Create an email newsletter as part of a multi-channel campaign in the Marketing section of the admin.
Running a small shop or even being a solopreneur means time is your most valuable asset. While email marketing apps that serve enterprise merchants will actually slow you down, Seguno was built to save you time.
Built for Shopify
We know Shopify is the center of your universe and want to keep it that way:
- Whether you live in the Shopify admin or inside the Shopify mobile app, Seguno lives there too. No other app is as seamlessly integrated, you will absolutely love the experience.
- Your data stays in Shopify so it's always fresh when needed and you can use collections, customer groups, and discounts like you never dreamed possible.
- Shopify's detailed conversion reports tell you how many sales were generated from our emails so we don't have to; trust the source.
Built for you
Seguno is for small teams with big ambitions. We are solely focused on Shopify and merchants like you so every feature:
- Makes the hard stuff easy and saves you time.
- Maximizes customer lifetime value to help you grow.
- Integrates more deeply and takes advantage of Shopify advancements more quickly to deliver a magical experience.
A pre-built library of automated touchpoints you enable with a click:
- Coming soon - Build excitement about your upcoming store for pre-launch subscribers.
- Welcome - Welcome new subscribers and introduce them to your brand.
- Discount reminder - Remind subscribers of expiring discounts.
- Abandoned checkout - Recover subscribers who abandoned a purchase.
- New purchaser - Thank subscribers after their first purchase.
- Repeat purchaser - Thank subscribers again after their second purchase.
- Lapsed purchaser - Win back subscribers who have not purchased in recent months.
- Discounts - Aside from leveraging unique codes, product prices, discount details, and links (all of which auto-apply the discount) are set automatically.
- Dynamic recommendations - Use a collection to recommend products and we'll ensure no products you've selected to feature are duplicated. The same goes for items in an abandoned checkout or recent order as part of an automation.
- Reporting - Integrated with all Shopify marketing reports, you can see conversion details right on orders and in a detailed report for each newsletter and automation.
- Mailchimp (import contacts and keep status in sync for a smooth transition),
- Dynamic Banner Suite (grow your subscriber list with our email capture banner),
0 - 250 subscribers
Unique discount codes
Embedded within Shopify
+ $10/mo/extra 1,000 subscribers
251 - 1,000 subscribers
10-day free trial
Seguno branding optional
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 252 reviews
Most recent reviews
Iphone Cases Collective
Now that Mailchimp is gone this looks like a great alternative. I will say that the setup is a bit involved.
why do you put the unsubscribe button at the top of the email? ABSOLUTELY USELESS APP!! Jason Hutchinson
Hi there! Thanks for sharing your feedback. You're able to hide the header unsubscribe link after authenticating your domain, which you've already done, so just head back into the editor, uncheck the corresponding box in the Header section settings, and click Save. Please reach out to Support if you need more detailed instructions.
I hope that helps. After you've settled this concern, we'd love to hear your thoughts on the app more generally. And please never hesitate to contact us directly, we're always happy to help. Have a great rest of your weekend!
Just installed and started using this app. Its so easy to use ! So glad I found it. It only took me a few mminutes to set up newsletters and emails. Loving it!
Thank you so very much for your kind words, we truly appreciate you using Seguno and leaving a review. Please reach out to us if you ever need anything at all. Have a great rest of your weekend! :)