Feel at home inside Shopify
Finally, all your email marketing is right inside of Shopify. Natively integrated with the Shopify admin, mobile app, and Marketing section.
Save time with automations
Sophisticated technology made easy: baked-in best practices and one-click automations means more time for the business. Works with Kit too!
Leverage unique codes
Unique discount codes better personalize your marketing and better protect your profits. Any email can include a unique code.
About Seguno: Email Marketing
Create, manage, and track your email marketing — without leaving Shopify.
NEWEST: Automate product review request emails! Also, if using the Shopify Product Reviews app, you can now pull product ratings into your emails with a click.
NEWER: Add a live countdown GIF to your emails to boost conversions!
NEW: Works with Shopify Marketing! Create an email newsletter as part of a multi-channel campaign in the Marketing section. You can also create custom automations as tag-triggered emails for wholesale customers, VIPs, and other use cases... Seguno also works with Kit! Let Kit remember to send your blog post announcement emails.
Running a small shop or even being a solopreneur means time is your most valuable asset. While email marketing apps that serve enterprise merchants will actually slow you down, Seguno was built to save you time.
Built for Shopify
We know Shopify is the center of your universe and want to keep it that way:
- Whether you live in the Shopify admin or inside the Shopify mobile app, Seguno lives there too. No other app is as seamlessly integrated, you will absolutely love the experience.
- Your data stays in Shopify so it's always fresh when needed and you can use collections, customer groups, and discounts like you never dreamed possible.
- Shopify's detailed conversion reports tell you how many sales were generated from our emails so we don't have to; trust the source.
Built for you
Seguno is for small teams with big ambitions. We are solely focused on Shopify and merchants like you so every feature:
- Makes the hard stuff easy and saves you time.
- Maximizes customer lifetime value to help you grow.
- Integrates more deeply and takes advantage of Shopify advancements more quickly to deliver a magical experience.
A pre-built library of automated touchpoints you enable with a click:
- Coming soon - Build excitement about your upcoming store for pre-launch subscribers.
- Welcome - Welcome new subscribers and introduce them to your brand.
- Discount reminder - Remind subscribers of expiring discounts.
- Abandoned checkout - Recover subscribers who abandoned a purchase.
- New purchaser - Thank subscribers after their first purchase.
- Repeat purchaser - Thank subscribers again after their second purchase.
- Review request - Request subscribers review products recently purchased.
- Lapsed purchaser - Win back subscribers who have not purchased in recent months.
- Discounts - Aside from leveraging unique codes, product prices, discount details, and links (all of which auto-apply the discount) are set automatically.
- Reporting - Integrated with all Shopify marketing reports, you can see conversion details right on orders and in a detailed report for each newsletter and automation.
- Mailchimp (import contacts and keep status in sync for a smooth transition),
- Dynamic Banner Suite (grow your subscriber list with our email capture banner),
- Product Reviews
Automate marketing tasks with this app using Kit skills.
0 - 250 subscribers
Unique discount codes
Embedded within Shopify
+ $10/mo/extra 1,000 subscribers
251 - 1,000 subscribers
10-day free trial
Seguno branding optional
Remailing to non-openers
Live countdown GIF
Review request automation
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 458 reviews
Most recent reviews
What a colossal waste of time! We spent hours setting this up. If you are migrating your store to Shopify, forget using this app. The developer blocked automation for confirmed opted-in customers during migration. We provided the necessary info to confirm the EXISTING and OPTED-IN customers were legitimate and we were just migrating store. Still wouldn't unblock and suggested we use pop-ups to capture new customers one by one!
So, in a nutshell, the only way to use this app is evidently to collect new customers one at a time. Totally unsuitable for any batch operations, such as importing or migrating your old store. This omission should be in the description. Valuable time wasted - look elsewhere.
Amazing! Way better than the other 4 apps I tried. Tried Mailchimp on it's own and it wasn't as modified for Shopify as I would like
Ro + Fern
Very easy to use.
connected to my existing customers
You can see how many sales come directly form your newsletters.