Feel at home inside Shopify
Finally, all your email marketing is right inside of Shopify. Seguno is natively integrated with both the Shopify admin and mobile app.
Save time with automations
Sophisticated technology made easy: baked-in best practices and one-click automations give you time to focus on your business.
Leverage unique codes
Unique discount codes better personalize your marketing and better protect your profits. Any email can include a unique code.
About Seguno: Email Marketing
Create, manage, and track your email marketing — without leaving Shopify.
FYI: Our built-in Mailchimp connection automatically migrates your contacts and their tags. Lock in your free tier at 2,000 subscribers by installing before May 1, 2019. Click the FAQ link on this listing for more information and a migration guide.
NEW: Works with Shopify Marketing! Create an email newsletter as part of a campaign in the Marketing section of the admin.
Running a small shop or even being a solopreneur means time is your most valuable asset. While email marketing apps that serve enterprise merchants will actually slow you down, Seguno was built to save you time.
Email marketing built for Shopify
We know Shopify is the center of your universe and want to keep it that way:
- Whether you live in the Shopify admin or inside the Shopify mobile app, Seguno lives there too. No other app is as seamlessly integrated, you will absolutely love the experience.
- Your data stays in Shopify so it's always fresh when needed and you can use collections, customer groups, and discounts like you never dreamed possible.
- Shopify's detailed conversion reports tell you how many sales were generated from our emails so we don't have to; trust the source.
Email marketing built for you
Seguno is for small teams with big ambitions. We are solely focused on Shopify and merchants like you so every feature:
- Makes the hard stuff easy and saves you time.
- Maximizes customer lifetime value to help you grow.
- Integrates more deeply and takes advantage of Shopify advancements more quickly to deliver a magical experience.
A pre-built library of automated touchpoints you enable with a click:
- Coming soon - Build excitement about your upcoming store for pre-launch subscribers.
- Welcome - Welcome new subscribers and introduce them to your brand.
- Discount reminder - Remind subscribers of expiring discounts.
- Abandoned checkout - Recover subscribers who abandoned a purchase.
- New purchaser - Thank subscribers after their first purchase.
- Repeat purchaser - Thank subscribers again after their second purchase.
- Lapsed purchaser - Win back subscribers who have not purchased in recent months.
- Discounts - Aside from leveraging unique codes, product prices, discount details, and links (all of which auto-apply the discount) are set automatically.
- Dynamic recommendations - Use a collection to recommend products and we'll ensure no products you've selected to feature are duplicated. The same goes for items in an abandoned checkout or recent order as part of an automation.
- Reporting - Integrated with all Shopify marketing reports, you can see conversion details right on orders and in a detailed report for each newsletter and automation.
- Mailchimp (import contacts and keep status in sync for a smooth transition),
- Dynamic Banner Suite (grow your subscriber list with our email capture banner)
0 - 2,000 subscribers
Unique discount codes
Embedded within Shopify
+ $10/mo/extra 1,000 subscribers
2,001 - 3,000 subscribers
10-day free trial
Seguno branding optional
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 76 reviews
Most recent reviews
We added this to take place of Mailchimp. We have been very impressed with the ease of use all around. As with any app like this, it does take a little bit to get everything setup and designed to match your store design and look, but that is expected.
Overall the app does do very well in achieving our email marketing needs, but it is missing some much needed features which is the reason for only 4 stars.
- Segmented customer lists help to better target your customers based on certain criteria which this lacks. There is no way to send emails to lapsed customers in groups based on their spending habits and such.
- Reporting does show some basic info to give you a good understanding of how the email did, but again is missing features. For example: On abandoned cart emails, there is not way to see who it has been sent to or what customers are in queue for this to be sent to next. Also would be nice to send abandoned cart emails in a series of 3 over a time frame. As a business owner, we need to know where are marketing is making it and who is unsubscribing as well.
- There is no way to target customers for emails that have spent "X" over the past "Y" months. This is a feature that again is due to lack of segmented lists.
There are a few other features that would be great to have in this app. However, it as great having this built in to the backend of the store and needing to go to another site to make or check on your marketing.
Overall, I do recommend this app as a great alternative to Mailchimp or other email marketing apps on the market and we look forward to seeing what is added in the future.
It was easy to set up and easy to use - I made sales with the very first email I sent out. All I had to do was send it!
Great app and awesome support/staff! Totally recommend it!
The app is easy to use and the support team will help you reduce some extra work (sync old email list, etc)