Live Chat,Help Center,FAQ Page

Helpcenter,LiveChat,Helpdesk,Inbox,Customer Service,Whatsapp

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Provide you the best customer support service-willdesk

GoldFashion

What a great app! It's easy to use a lot of options to choose from and the most important is super friendly and helpful customer service! Thank you

May 1, 2022

Hello, GoldFashion!

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Willdesk. This inspires us to do even better in serving clients like you. If you have any questions or problems, do contact us on our live chat anytime we are open 24/7.

Best Regards,

Central-Market

Location France

parfait ! très très bon SAV, ils sont au top. ils mon très vite aider dans la configuration pour mon site !

Bonjour Central-Market!

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de partager votre expérience positive avec nous! Si vous avez besoin d'aide en cours de route, faites-le nous savoir. Nous sommes ravis de prêter main forte.

Tous mes vœux

Uniquely Branded

I had a great experience with Nona. She helped me setup my app and she also upgrade me for free. Very helpful.

Hello,Uniquely Branded!

You're amazing for expressing your satisfaction by writing a review. It means so much to us. We've worked hard to make the best experience we possibly could for our customers. Please know that we are always open to suggestions on how we can further improve our services, just send an as quick message on the live chat anytime we are open 24/7. Have a nice day and stay safe!

Arizva

Location Switzerland

The best app for live chat! I had used many different apps and I can now say that I like this one the best so far. The management is very easy and the design is unique. In addition, the app also offers useful features like integrated track order platform and helpdesk.
I've already had contact with the support, they were very friendly and always answered after a few seconds! That's what I call a great app

Hello,Arizva!

ASANTYS HAIRCARE

Great customer service! I needed help and they answered all my questions! I totally recommend them!

April 28, 2022

Hello, ASANTYS HAIRCARE!

Nona|Willdesk Support Team

Bestie Babes

The app is very user friendly and walks you through the set up process. Thank you for making this part of my store set up easy!

Hello,Bestie Babes!

You're amazing for expressing your satisfaction by writing a review. It means so much to us. We've worked hard to make the best experience we possibly could for our customers. Please know that we are always open to suggestions on how we can further improve our services, just send a quick message on the live chat anytime we are open 24/7. Have a nice day and stay safe!

Mon joli caillou

Location France

Top, support très réactif et à l'écoute, propose de supers offres en plus de ça ! Je recommande fortement !

Bonjour,Mon joli caillou!

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de partager votre expérience positive avec nous ! Si vous avez besoin d'aide en cours de route, faites-le nous savoir. Nous sommes ravis de prêter main forte.

Tous mes vœux

youruniquegiftisnext

Amazing app that provide most of the features that client needs. Super amazing customer service. Fast in respond, kind and helpful. Thank you Esther and Jian for the fast respond. Really appreciate. Highly recommended.

Hello, youruniquegiftisnext!

You're amazing for expressing your satisfaction by writing as review. It means so much to us. We've work hard to make the best experience we possibly could for our customers. Please know that we are always open to suggestions on how we can further improve our services, just send as quick message on the live chat anytime we are open 24/7. Have a nice day and stay safe!

Aukoo Vision

Definitely enjoying the app and it's super easy to use. Most importantly, they have amazing customer service! Love how my store's help center looks!

Hello, Aukoo Vision!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! Should you need any help along the way, just let us know. We are delighted to lend our hands.

All the best

Sensuex Official

Absolutely amazing! Love the UI, they even offered a free premium service. No hidden costs. Definitely recommend

Hello, Sensuex Official!