Live Chat,Helpdesk,Help Center

FAQ Page,Helpcenter,LiveChat,Customer Service,Whatsapp,Track

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Provide you the best customer support service-willdesk

Leatherentity

Time spent using app 15 minutes

like it wow must download it wwowoowowoowoowowoowowowowoowowoowowowoowowowoowowowowoowowoowowowowowoowo

June 14, 2022

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well. We will much appreciate your support by recommending us to your friend about our app, so we can spread help to other people. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on live chat and email.

japhethchiara.tw

Location Singapore

It's a very good app, looks good as you can customise it freely to your branding and easy to use! Earlier, we did have little miscommunication but the customer service reached out and really nicely and sincerely explained everything and guide me further on how to use/ set up the app (and it's a SUNDAY today and they are still working!) so I really appreciate that a lot! I will be sticking with this live chat app for sure! Highly recommended!

June 5, 2022

Thank you very much for leaving your valuable review on our app! ! Your support and suggestions will always be the biggest driving force for Willdesk to move forward! On behalf of all team members, I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to you!!

I wish you a prosperous business and a lot of money!

Warm regards,

First Class Luxury

I just got this app and I can not believe how easy it was. It is hard to believe it is free there are others out there that I have tried that were not near as good as this app and they wanted to charge $20.00 or more for less than what this app has. The support is good and friendly and efficient. I would recommend this app to anybody who needs an all-in-one chat. You will not find an app out there of this type that is better than this one. If you do not get this app you will wish you had found it first before you went through the hassles with the other guys. I do!

Bunsnruns

Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent service, always! They are so fast to respond with their tech support, I never feel alone or trapped. Needless to say, this widget app does everything it's supposed to, PLUS it looks sooooo good on my website (online store)!!! Eye appeal is buy appeal! ;-)

Casetta Design

Location Sweden

Installed it today but so far it seems to me like the best option out there for a new small store like mine. I have a background in software as a service for customer service so I have insight in all the big players but most of them are just expensive and more interested in larger companies. I also looked into other apps on Shopify and the biggest problem with many of the smaller ones like Shopify inbox is the lack of overview. Time is money and to find an affordable option that makes the process of customer service manageable is worth a lot! I'm looking forward to see how this app will grow with the coming integrations!

Unicat.Magicite

温暖的问候,
Willdesk 团队

relaxtoys.nl

Location Netherlands

Don't bother looking for something else.. This is The Live Chat application that will meet your every expectation. Don't understand something or want to make changes? They help you very quickly! I am very satisfied!

ThePurePaws

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 hours

the customer service helps out really good the app itself works really good easy to use best app on shopify!

Best Regards,
Nona|Willdesk Support

Sweet Matcha Shop

Time spent using app About 14 hours

So far so good! Had a problem regarding receiving notifications which Molly patiently solved with me! She also told me other features that would help my branding. Thanks again, Molly!

June 13, 2022

I wish you a prosperous business and a lot of money!

Warm regards,
Molly|Willdesk Support

Myhairvitamins

Location Sweden

Excellent Service beyond any imagination.
Superb app with alot of functions and very good user interface.
Everything is absolutely amazing with this app and the workers.
5 stars are not enough!