Live Chat,Help Center,FAQ Page

Helpcenter,LiveChat,Helpdesk,Inbox,Customer Service,Whatsapp

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Provide you the best customer support service-willdesk

relaxtoys.nl

Location Netherlands

Don't bother looking for something else.. This is The Live Chat application that will meet your every expectation. Don't understand something or want to make changes? They help you very quickly! I am very satisfied!

June 14, 2022

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well. We will much appreciate your support by recommending us to your friend about our app, so we can spread help to other people. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on live chat and email.

Truly,
Willdesk Team

ThePurePaws

Location Netherlands

the customer service helps out really good the app itself works really good easy to use best app on shopify!

Nona|Willdesk Support

Sweet Matcha Shop

So far so good! Had a problem regarding receiving notifications which Molly patiently solved with me! She also told me other features that would help my branding. Thanks again, Molly!

June 13, 2022

Thank you very much for leaving your valuable review on our app! ! Your support and suggestions will always be the biggest driving force for Willdesk to move forward! On behalf of all team members, I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to you!!

Warm regards,
Molly|Willdesk Support

Myhairvitamins

Location Sweden

Excellent Service beyond any imagination.
Superb app with alot of functions and very good user interface.
Everything is absolutely amazing with this app and the workers.
5 stars are not enough!

Hengchu Store

Location China

perfectly worked. The page is clean and simple to set up. Free upgrade package available.
国人可以放心使用,提供中文支持。客服态度非常好

非常感谢您在我们的应用程序上留下宝贵的评论! !您的支持和建议永远是wiildesk前进的最大动力!我谨代表所有团队成员向你们表示最诚挚的感谢! !

祝你生意兴隆,财源广进!
Kelly|Willdesk 支持

ifixdeepcomputer

thank you Nona, you're amazing, very helpful and patient, you always work so passionately to make sure customers get the best experience and insight and they really are reaping the rewards from your efforts! I love working collaboratively with you, you're always so authentic and enthusiastic.

June 13, 2022

Thank you very much for leaving your valuable review on our app! ! Your support and suggestions will always be the biggest driving force for Willdesk to move forward! On behalf of all team members, I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to you! !

Nona|Willdesk Support

Marithé + François Girbaud Philippines

Location Philippines

All is very good esp Kelly who assisted me. Very helpful and enthusiastic!
Our store can now accommodate more features.

Kndit Caps

Location Mexico

Hasta el momento bien espero no se desactive todo muy bien . hemos inbstalado con facillidad y configurado todo super rapido , esperamos no se desactive rapidemente

June 13, 2022

Gracias por darnos una revisión de 5 estrellas. Estamos muy agradecidos de sentir que le servimos bien. Apreciaremos mucho su apoyo al recomendarnos a su amigo sobre nuestra aplicación, para que podamos ayudar a otras personas. Si tiene alguna pregunta, no dude en contactarnos en el chat en vivo y el correo electrónico.

Saludos cordiales,
Nona|Soporte de Willdesk

MyHomeInspiration

Love this app, I talk with Mich on the live chat and she resolves my problem in a min. I really appreciate their customer services

June 13, 2022

I wish you a prosperous business!
Mich|Willdesk Support

Drippingingrace

So easy to use. I appreciate how everything was already prefilled and I didn't have to create my own questions and answers.