Live Chat,Help Center,FAQ Page

Helpcenter,LiveChat,Helpdesk,Inbox,Customer Service,Whatsapp

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Provide you the best customer support service-willdesk

oikimoiki

Location Netherlands

Fijne app, mag betere eigen in te stellen vormgeving van de FAQ-pagina hebben. Verder prima ondersteuning van Molly ;)

Smad Electric Appliances

Location China

安装时不确定是否时网络问题,一直打不开安装不了,试了好长时间才成功的,平时联系客服有事也会出现这个问题,其他都很好,但是希望可以增加一项,频道里可以添加另外的独立页面且可以自己选择排版,追踪订单数量可以放开限制。

May 16, 2022

非常感谢您关于我们app的宝贵建议,我们的开发技术人员已经根据您提出的问题马上进行了排查和维护,请您放心,问题马上就能得到解决!关于订单查询量的事宜您可以找我们的客服人员为您开放权限哈~我们会立即帮您解锁至尊VIP无限制查询权限!最后请允许我代表willdesk团队成员向您表示我们的感谢!您的支持和建议是我们前进的最大动力!

最真挚的祝福
Kelly/willdesk support

Konfidence Boutique

Everything is good so far. I just installed it. Hopefully I can leave another review after i receive messages from my customers

February 24, 2022

Thank you for your positive review. Should you have any problems, feel free to contact us. We are always here to help. Regards, Esther

dajander91

I just started using the app, it's fine, for now I'm happy with it. I like quick support and a simple menu.

February 8, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your approval. It's our pleasure to help you. Your support means a lot to us. And we will keep going to offer better service. If there is anything else we can help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thanks again for your support. Have a wonderful day~

Regards
Esther

On The Table

I just installed this app due to the reviews, seems positive. I'm currently editing my FAQs and it's seamless and easy. I also needed to upgrade to pro to continue and support offers it for free which is great! Looking forward to using this app.

January 6, 2022

Hi On The Table,

Thank you for your approval. We value your feedback and your support means a lot to us. We will keep going to offer better service. If there is anything else we can help, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks again for your support. Have a wonderful day!

Regards