Live Chat,Help Center,FAQ Page

Rating (5)
Developer
UpperCommerce
July 14, 2022

gostei demais top melhor impossível, quero cada dia melhor...............................................................................................................

Exsbo
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 days
UpperCommerce replied July 14, 2022

Caro usuário valioso,

Estamos muito obrigado, por nos deixar comentários encorajadores. A equipe gostaria de saber mais sobre sua sugestão e faremos um esforço para melhorar. Por favor, confie em nós.

Cumprimentos,
Equipe Willdesk

June 29, 2022

Fijne app, mag betere eigen in te stellen vormgeving van de FAQ-pagina hebben. Verder prima ondersteuning van Molly ;)

oikimoiki
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
UpperCommerce replied June 30, 2022

Bedankt voor het geven van feedback. We zijn erg dankbaar dat we je goed van dienst zijn geweest. We zullen heel hard aan je suggestie werken, heb alsjeblieft geduld met ons. We zullen u op de hoogte houden en we staan ​​altijd voor u klaar om u van dienst te zijn!

Vriendelijke groeten,
Molly|Willdesk-ondersteuning

May 16, 2022

安装时不确定是否时网络问题,一直打不开安装不了,试了好长时间才成功的,平时联系客服有事也会出现这个问题,其他都很好,但是希望可以增加一项,频道里可以添加另外的独立页面且可以自己选择排版,追踪订单数量可以放开限制。

Smad Electric Appliances
China
Time spent using app: 2 months
UpperCommerce replied May 16, 2022

非常感谢您关于我们app的宝贵建议,我们的开发技术人员已经根据您提出的问题马上进行了排查和维护,请您放心,问题马上就能得到解决!关于订单查询量的事宜您可以找我们的客服人员为您开放权限哈~我们会立即帮您解锁至尊VIP无限制查询权限!最后请允许我代表willdesk团队成员向您表示我们的感谢!您的支持和建议是我们前进的最大动力!

最真挚的祝福
Kelly/willdesk support

February 19, 2022

Everything is good so far. I just installed it. Hopefully I can leave another review after i receive messages from my customers

Konfidence Boutique
Time spent using app: 8 days
UpperCommerce replied February 24, 2022

Thank you for your positive review. Should you have any problems, feel free to contact us. We are always here to help. Regards, Esther

February 3, 2022

I just started using the app, it's fine, for now I'm happy with it. I like quick support and a simple menu.

dajander91
Serbia
Time spent using app: 5 months
UpperCommerce replied February 8, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your approval. It's our pleasure to help you. Your support means a lot to us. And we will keep going to offer better service. If there is anything else we can help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thanks again for your support. Have a wonderful day~

Regards