Live Chat,Help Center,FAQ Page

Helpcenter,LiveChat,Helpdesk,Inbox,Customer Service,Whatsapp

Free
Provide you the best customer support service-willdesk

JUICR

Easy to use and amazing customer service! Even better is that it is free and completely fits our needs :)

cesaclothing

Location Germany

Ich nutze diese App. Aus User Experience und User Interface Sicht sehr einfach gehalten. Sehr schneller Support im Live-Chat. Kann nur weiterempfehlen.

RIDINGHOMIES

Location Austria

Sehr einfach und viele Funktionen total übersichtlich und ein muss in jedem Shop ohne könnte ich es mir nicht vorstellen

Pete Toy

Location China

我使用了这个帮我解决了好多问提感谢客服对我的帮助~!这次的帮助对我相当关键我使用了这个帮我解决了好多问提感谢客服对我的帮助~!这次的帮助对我相当关键我使用了这个帮我解决了好多问提感谢客服对我的帮助~!这次的帮助对我相当关键我使用了这个帮我解决了好多问提感谢客服对我的帮助~!这次的帮助对我相当关键我使用了这个帮我解决了好多问提感谢客服对我的帮助~!这次的帮助对我相当关键

Trendin teko

Location Spain

Magnífica aplicación. Cumple exactamente con lo que necesito. Es fácil de configurar y de usar. Y cuando necesité ayuda, la persona que me atendió en el chat fue muy amable y resolvió todos mis problemas.

May 15, 2022

Obrigado por nos dar uma avaliação de 5 estrelas. Estamos muito gratos por sentir que lhe servimos bem. Agradecemos muito o seu apoio, recomendando-nos a seu amigo sobre nosso aplicativo, para que possamos espalhar ajuda para outras pessoas. Se você tiver alguma dúvida, não hesite em contactar-nos no chat ao vivo e e-mail.

Cumprimentos,
Suporte Nona|Willdesk

Ökovor

Location Spain

A good application to have a complete chat in your shop. The customer service is also very friendly and understandable. I recommend it.

May 15, 2022

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well. We will much appreciate your support by recommending us to your friend about our app, so we can spread help to other people. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on live chat and email.

Ellyssa|Willdesk Support

L'Art du Chanvre

Location France

Great team support, very user friendly app. Works perfectly in french.
I will edit this review when my shop is online.

Nona|Willdesk Support

LoLivia

Location Belgium

Great app! Does exactly what it is supposed to do! Thanks guys, I've been looking for you for quite some time :)

Nona|Willdesk Support

Giftz Galore Ltd

Excellent customer service. Great app. I have tried quite a few live chat apps and this is the best that I have come across.
Well Done

May 10, 2022

Neo|Willdesk Support

Overkill Labs

So, usually support helps you when you ask for it. But this team reviewed my store on their own volition without me asking, and provided feedback, helped with the pro plan upgrade, and removed the watermark. I'm really impressed with the level of support and am excited for the mobile app coming soon so I can get push notifications to my phone if I'm away from my computer.

May 10, 2022