One click add product to order
After customer placed order, upsell the product right at checkout page. With one click the product gets added in the order.
Customize design as you like
Every element to be shown on the checkout page are customizable via easy customization options.
This last minute activity of customer is the last opportunity to increase the revenue on same order.
About Cartmade Post‑purchase Upsell
Cartmade Post-purchase Upsell App
This app allows you to sell products on the order confirmation page. The most effective way to increase your revenue without needing to increase your traffic. The product can be added to the order with one click and additional payment can be collected right from the same page using your shopify payment settings.
How app works
- Customer purchases product(s) of their choices & lands on order confirmation page.
- The order confirmation page is where the "Post-purchase Upsell" app shows the product with an add to cart button which allows the product to directly add to order.
- If the customer chooses to add the item in the order then, the remaining amount to be collected will be presented and the customer sees the "Pay now" button.
- The pay now button would take the customer to payment.
- The payment options are the same shopify payment methods the store offers. No additional payment procedure needs to be set up.
- After the successful payment, the new order gets updated with the added item.
- Allows products to directly add to order from the checkout page.
- Feature to collect additional payment Instantly after product added to order.
- Products with variants can be featured.
- Products with variants display variant specific price, image and compare price.
- Easy install and setup.
- Total colors, texts and design control to match your store theme. 7, No code added to the theme. 8, Preview available in the dashboard to view changes before you publish it.
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.