Upsell & Cross Sell Toolbox

Upsell & Cross Sell Toolbox

by Upsell More 🔥

Upsell Recommendations, Recently Viewed & Personalized Popups

Things Remembered

Fantastic customer service! Corey replied within minutes of me sending a message to their support email address. Further to this, the team rolled out the custom feature I had enquired about – to be able to link to the product in the pop-up, rather than automatically add it to the cart – pretty much straightaway! Honestly, this app is brilliant so far. It is easy to set up and will make our personalisation process much clearer to customers, as well as enable us to upsell as well. Can't fault either the app or the service, and can't recommend it highly enough.

October 6, 2020

Very kind of you - thanks so much!

Clean Case

The customer service is 5 star!! Super easy to set up and use. I'll be sticking with this app for cross-selling

October 6, 2020

Thanks so much - happy to help :)

Organic Beauty Co.

I emailed with some questions to find out if the app would be suitable for my needs. Corey emailed back within about 5 minutes even though it was quite late on a Friday night his time. He answered all my questions (again replying back right away) with some helpful suggestions. I requested a specific feature, which he advised he will look into the next day (a Saturday ! ). To my surprise I receive an email from Corey advising the feature I requested was now in the app !! Fantastic customer service, and the app is very easy to use ! Thank you Corey !

October 6, 2020

Thanks so much for the review :)

Yarn 'n Clay

Upsell and Cross Sell Toolbox fit our needs perfectly. In fact, I had an idea for an improvement which would greatly help our store and Corey and his team made the entire update in less than a week. In fact, when I emailed them at 11:45 pm on a Saturday night, they immediately responded, saying they were at a wedding, but would get to it as soon as they can. They are truly looking out for your best interest and have greatly helped us set up the app to function exactly as we want it.

September 26, 2020

Thanks so much for the review - you made my day!

Blue Elephant Prints

App works as described! Support was great. Jumped on to help right away and listened to feature requests.

September 2, 2020

Thanks for the positive feedback! Much appreciated!

#afvibe

Brilliant features and super quick professional and helpful support from Corey. Highly recommend this to everyone!

August 31, 2020

Thank you for the time you spent reviewing our app! Really appreciate the kind words!

Hound Hammock

I Love this App! Very user friendly and easy to use. Once I started using this app, I saw an increase in sales and product up-sells immediately. My abandoned cart percentage is almost non existent now. If you looking to increase your sales, I highly recommend using this app!

August 31, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Glad to hear you are having success with the upsell functions.

Lolo Mexico

It is a great app! It's pretty simple but it really gets the job done, I truly recommend it. Also, it is very easy to use!

August 31, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - really appreciate it! Glad it is easy to use - we always aim to provide user friendly tools for stores to use.

Kilsin

Great app (easy to use with multiple options), had a question for support and got it answered in under 1 hour, this takes talent and patience, Sell More seems to have it. Looking forward to see this app grow.

August 24, 2020

Thank you for the review - we look forward to continuing to serve you and all our clients with upsell and cross sell tools :)

Critical Royale

I am extremely happy with this app. Upsell and Cross Sell toolbox does exactly what it says it will do. Already, I have seen an increase in sales from the recently viewed products slide-out. It allows me to cross sell my products that are somewhat related and higher in inventory. The cart bump pop up has allowed me to upsell products from the cart. This presents a great opportunity for me to capture an additional sale or two prior to having them check out. I also like the welcome card as it gives some direction as they enter my store.

5/5 for sure, but it exceeded my expectations, so I would prefer to give it a 6/5. Will use this app as long as I have a store and would pay for it if they decided to price it. I can’t believe it is still free! Thanks developers!

August 24, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are glad that you are seeing the value from our upsell and cross sell tools :)

Previous 1 3