Upsell & Cross Sell Toolbox

Upsell Recommendations, Recently Viewed & Personalized Popups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Interia design AB

Downloaded the app a few days ago and can strongly recommend it! It looks amazing in my shop, easy app to understand, quick set-up and very good service by the developer.

Already a few days after downloading I'm starting to see that my average basket size is getting higher due to the cart bump function.

August 24, 2020

Thank you for your review - we look forward to continuing to increase your average cart value with the feedback you provided!

Scent Cottage

I really enjoyed the Upsell and Cross Sell Toolbox app. It is very simple to set up and use. Their customer support is top-notch! Corey was very quick to contact me personally and make sure that I was happy with the app and they were willing to provide customization if i needed anything. This is very important as i look to perfect my upsell and cross sell strategies. I am looking forward to the new tools they will release as I really enjoy the fact that I can have most my plugins through one downloaded app.

August 9, 2020

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear you had a great experience :)

The History List

We highly recommend this app and we couldn't be happier. It performs very well and they provide the best customer support. Thank you!

August 3, 2020

Thanks for the review and support compliment :)

The Pursuit of History

Their support is fantastic and the app is very easy to use too. We highly recommend this app - a must have for every store.

August 3, 2020

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear the upsell cart bump is working well for you already!

Carromm

I used this app to help me cross sell apps. It worked really well and would definitely recommend to other users

August 1, 2020

Great to hear it is helping you cross sell your products. Thank you for the review!

AtomicPlantProtein

Great app for driving increased sales to my store, customers are more likely to buy an extra item when they see the recommendations we make available to them. Highly recommend!

August 1, 2020

Thanks for the review - we are glad to hear our app has helped with your upsell and cross sell strategy.

iLoveGoodBuys

I would have this app even if it wasn't for free. I'm very picky and a dire perfectionist and it just seemed to read my mind. I looked for this or that function and there it was, I wanted it to do x or y and so it did. The only drawback was the lack of customization for the texts, but I contacted them and the very next day they emailed me with a kind "let's make it look as you envision" (I'm parafrasing), they actualy offered to videochat with me to make the cuatomization I envissioned. I'm already chating with them as I write and I wish I had more space to tell my almost perfect customer experience with this guys. ✰✰✰✰ + ✰✰✰✰✰

August 1, 2020

Thanks so much for this awesome review - we are so happy to help our users with their vision! Keep in touch!

Sana's Sets

I really enjoyed this app - we have added it to help with recently viewed recommendations. We are using it for part of our upsell and cross sell strategy. The customer support is great and we look forward to more features being added

July 15, 2020

Thank you for the review - we are glad to hear it is helping with your upsell and cross sell efforts :)

CocoCaseUSA

I love using your application. I think the application that you offer is good enough. and there are no deficiencies.
One of the applications that people love is that they are easy to operate. That's all input from me. And that is already in your application.

July 3, 2020

Thank you - we always aim to create tools that are easy to use. We appreciate the feedback!

GIIVE

Super cool app which helps you increase sales on a massive scale! Customer service is super good. Really fast communication and they are willing to solve any problems. I highly recommend this app, it's the best app ever. Don't miss out and install it!

July 3, 2020

Thank you for doing a review - we really appreciate the feedback!