Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
28 mars 2022

The Filljoy app is a very helpful tool and inexpensive compared to other big software companies offering this POS & sell by weight integration. It is very efficient and Derrick is always available and willing to help! Having to contact a real person to solve your issues is something I value a lot!

agnogrocery
Cypern
9 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 14 mars 2023

Derrick and his team are great and offer one of the only sell by weight solutions for shopify. We did have a few glitches, but they resolved our issue and helped customize something that worked out for our store.

KnoxFill
7 månader användning av appen
Filljoy svarade 13 mars 2023

Thank you Michaela, it's been great partnering with Knoxfill!

1 september 2022

Great app, great customer service! It's been really helpful in running our refill business, and it's easy to use.

Center Goods
7 månader användning av appen
Filljoy svarade 1 september 2022

Thank you so much Erica for the kind review!

31 maj 2023

So happy I found this app. This is the first set up I have found where I can sell by weight but also have the items taken out of my inventory individually. When I had one set up question, they were quick to respond and get it fixed for me. Definitely glad I added it onto our shopify store.

KNeticx
Filljoy svarade 31 maj 2023

Thank you so much Kaitlyn for the kind review!

8 november 2021

We are a fabric store with an online and retail presence. Shopify has managed our ecommerce for more than 8 years, but the POS was not a solution for us because it was unable to process fractional amounts. We sell a cut of fabric as small as 1/8 yard and this app makes it possible. Bringing all of business (ecommerce and retail) onto the same system which will radically improve our efficiency. Derrick's customer service is unmatched. He is prompt and clear in his responses and solutions. We need more than 5 stars to say how happy we are with this app.

Children's Corner Store
3 månader användning av appen
2 november 2021

Honestly best customer service ever. Derick is super responsive and will fix any issues as soon as you reach out to him! Really fantastic and I appreciate a lot.

Anabel's
14 november 2020

I really like this app - Derrick was great with helping me get it all installed, up and running and has been wonderful with support along the way. I've been using this app since he first launched it and he's been great with responding to feedback and any questions I've had. It makes it really simple to tare different containers and add multiple bulk items to a cart quickly and efficiently. It also means I don't have to math too much - which is a win in my book!

Kindred Homestead Supply
Filljoy svarade 19 januari 2021

Thank you so much Alex for the kind review! Looking forward to seeing Kindred Homestead Supply take over in the PNW in 2021 :)

21 september 2021

This app works great! We sell pumpkins by the pound and this app was the solution we needed. It allows us to sell our pumpkins by the pound in a quick and efficient manner.

Belvedere Plantation
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
12 april 2021

The app extension works seamlessly as advertised and is simple to learn and use. Setup and customer care has been above and beyond expectations. I would highly recommend filljoy.

Asch Building
26 dagar användning av appen
Filljoy svarade 20 april 2021

Thank you so much Malachi, I really admire what you've accomplished so far with Asch Building. Best of luck!

9 september 2022

Our business sells frozen meat products both direct point of sale as well as packages that we ship. The problem we faced was ability to sale products by package count when shipping and then sale by individual weights at POS. This product solved this dilemma for us! It is vital that you read and watch the tutorials provided, but if you do, setup is not very complicated. The great thing about the app is that it installs quickly and is immediately applicable. If you have any questions or problems, the support team is very quick to respond and fantastic in providing customer support. They also are continuously working to find improvements to make work flow more seamless and comprehensive. Great app that solves a major problem to the existing Shopify platform. Our "work-around" method had us rounding down to the nearest hundredth of a pound to ensure customers weren't overpaying. We discovered we were losing about $300 per month in lost revenue due to this. The app is easily paying for itself as well as now providing revenue into our account that was being lost. Definitely worth the add if you are facing the same issues. Daisy Oaks Ranch

Daisy Oaks Ranch LLC
22 dagar användning av appen
Filljoy svarade 15 september 2022

Thank you Don for the kind review!