Sell To TJX Canada

Sell To TJX Canada | Reviews

by The TJX Companies, Inc

You could sell your products to WINNERS, HomeSense & Marshalls

HYP Socks

Pretty easy to use and efficient app! I was able to enjoy a good partnership with them and sell my products in bulks.

Aria Home Decor

Loved using this app to access a new platform to sell our products. Working with Jeff was wonderful and we cannot wait to work with them again!

Farm Wife Style

I used this app to contact TJX about purchasing some overstock I had in my inventory. The process was easy and their buyer was in touch fairly quickly. We negotiated and made a deal, the rest of the process was laid out easily and I didn't have to chase anyone in order to complete the transactions. Ease of use was great. After my products were purchased, they were shipped out to stores and there was no way to track where they went which was a bit disappointing but understandable. Unfortunately for me, the timing on the transaction was poor since all TJX stores closed due to COVID about 6 weeks after my merchandise was distributed so I received no conversion on my site and there was no tracking information on my products or where they ended up. This has nothing to do with the app but relates to my entire experience which is why I shared it. I would recommend this app and would use it again in my business.

LOTUS Sleep Products

Great app! Working with the buyer and his team to get our products in stores was excellent. The process was very smooth from start to finish.

Canadian Salon Supply

I use this app to make an offer to TJX. .It works very well. I recommend it to all businesses who want to make a fast and reliable order

Pip and Daisy

Was very excited to participate in this program! I wish there was a little bit more insight as to how you products were doing, or if products would be reordered.. or just resubmitted? over all the wholesale process though lengthy was very well explained with clear instructions. Pick up was simple and I was excited to find our products in stores within a few weeks!

Comfy Moda

By using Shopify to sell to TJX it was like as smooth as what we expected.
Without Shopify store we would have to make appointments and prepare presentation of the samples. With Shopify we could easily load the offer with few clicks, which is so convenient. With Shopify the buyer would know exactly the products they are looking for with the detailed products descriptions, images and reviews. Shopify is helping both the buyer and the seller save time and reach the goal faster. Highly recommended.

Wildhood Clothing

I used this app to sell my existing inventory and it was really easy to use/navigate. It would be really nice if the app allow users to create offer in different currencies other than the store currency :)

GOAT Vintage

Solid app, works really well. What's really backing up the app though is the procurement team at TJX. Super responsive and highly supportive of small businesses. Cannot recommend highly enough, it's been a pleasure working with them in these crazy times.

Entrepot La Grange

Great App placed our products in TJX stores very quickly, Open to helping Canadian businesses grow. Love working with the TJX team highly recommended for business growth. The Procurement team is fantastic open to trying new products, faire offers and care tremendously about there vendors.

Previous 1