Sell To TJX Canada

You could sell your products to WINNERS, HomeSense & Marshalls

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Itty Bitty Baby Boutique

We installed this app to help move some overstock and it's been...an experience, to say the least. Firstly - while using Firefox, the app refreshes on it's own frequently, kicking you out of the offer you were creating causing you to have to start again because you can't save. Secondly - you can't save offers - you can submit offers and edit them, but you can't save that work as a draft. So what happens when you edit a submitted offer? Does your offer get sent to the back of the queue? Nobody knows (we've even googled it) because they don't answer their emails. And that's the third thing - right now they're saying it's 1-2 weeks for your offer to be reviewed and we're going on week 3 with bumpkis from them. No counter offer, no response to the email we sent, nothing. And that brings me to the fourth thing - when you submit your offer, there's no email confirmation, nothing that says "hey we got your offer, we'll be looking at it and getting back to you". I'm not sure if you get an email when your offer has been reviewed, but getting one when an offer has been submitted would be nice.

Krave Granola

I installed the TJX app to my Shopify account, but it's just blank! No other information when I click on the TJX Canada from my sales Channel. Am I missing something? I am confused.

January 25, 2022

Thank you for your review, can you please send us an email at STT_Support@tjxcanada.ca so we can further diagnose the issue you are facing and resolve it?

HYP Socks

Pretty easy to use and efficient app! I was able to enjoy a good partnership with them and sell my products in bulks.

Aria Home Decor

Loved using this app to access a new platform to sell our products. Working with Jeff was wonderful and we cannot wait to work with them again!

Farm Wife Style

I used this app to contact TJX about purchasing some overstock I had in my inventory. The process was easy and their buyer was in touch fairly quickly. We negotiated and made a deal, the rest of the process was laid out easily and I didn't have to chase anyone in order to complete the transactions. Ease of use was great. After my products were purchased, they were shipped out to stores and there was no way to track where they went which was a bit disappointing but understandable. Unfortunately for me, the timing on the transaction was poor since all TJX stores closed due to COVID about 6 weeks after my merchandise was distributed so I received no conversion on my site and there was no tracking information on my products or where they ended up. This has nothing to do with the app but relates to my entire experience which is why I shared it. I would recommend this app and would use it again in my business.

LOTUS Sleep Products

Great app! Working with the buyer and his team to get our products in stores was excellent. The process was very smooth from start to finish.

Canadian Salon Supply

I use this app to make an offer to TJX. .It works very well. I recommend it to all businesses who want to make a fast and reliable order

Pip and Daisy

Was very excited to participate in this program! I wish there was a little bit more insight as to how you products were doing, or if products would be reordered.. or just resubmitted? over all the wholesale process though lengthy was very well explained with clear instructions. Pick up was simple and I was excited to find our products in stores within a few weeks!

Comfy Moda

By using Shopify to sell to TJX it was like as smooth as what we expected.
Without Shopify store we would have to make appointments and prepare presentation of the samples. With Shopify we could easily load the offer with few clicks, which is so convenient. With Shopify the buyer would know exactly the products they are looking for with the detailed products descriptions, images and reviews. Shopify is helping both the buyer and the seller save time and reach the goal faster. Highly recommended.

Wildhood Clothing

I used this app to sell my existing inventory and it was really easy to use/navigate. It would be really nice if the app allow users to create offer in different currencies other than the store currency :)

Previous 1