Sell To TJX Canada

You could sell your products to WINNERS, HomeSense & Marshalls

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

1 review

Farm Wife Style

I used this app to contact TJX about purchasing some overstock I had in my inventory. The process was easy and their buyer was in touch fairly quickly. We negotiated and made a deal, the rest of the process was laid out easily and I didn't have to chase anyone in order to complete the transactions. Ease of use was great. After my products were purchased, they were shipped out to stores and there was no way to track where they went which was a bit disappointing but understandable. Unfortunately for me, the timing on the transaction was poor since all TJX stores closed due to COVID about 6 weeks after my merchandise was distributed so I received no conversion on my site and there was no tracking information on my products or where they ended up. This has nothing to do with the app but relates to my entire experience which is why I shared it. I would recommend this app and would use it again in my business.