Sell To TJX Canada

Price: Free
Rating (4.1)
4.1
July 7, 2021

Pretty easy to use and efficient app! I was able to enjoy a good partnership with them and sell my products in bulks.

HYP Socks
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 9, 2021

Loved using this app to access a new platform to sell our products. Working with Jeff was wonderful and we cannot wait to work with them again!

Aria Home Decor
Edited June 8, 2021

Great app! Working with the buyer and his team to get our products in stores was excellent. The process was very smooth from start to finish.

LOTUS Sleep Products
Edited June 4, 2021

I use this app to make an offer to TJX. .It works very well. I recommend it to all businesses who want to make a fast and reliable order

Canadian Salon Supply
June 4, 2021

Was very excited to participate in this program! I wish there was a little bit more insight as to how you products were doing, or if products would be reordered.. or just resubmitted? over all the wholesale process though lengthy was very well explained with clear instructions. Pick up was simple and I was excited to find our products in stores within a few weeks!

Pip and Daisy
June 3, 2021

By using Shopify to sell to TJX it was like as smooth as what we expected.
Without Shopify store we would have to make appointments and prepare presentation of the samples. With Shopify we could easily load the offer with few clicks, which is so convenient. With Shopify the buyer would know exactly the products they are looking for with the detailed products descriptions, images and reviews. Shopify is helping both the buyer and the seller save time and reach the goal faster. Highly recommended.

Comfy Moda
June 3, 2021

I used this app to sell my existing inventory and it was really easy to use/navigate. It would be really nice if the app allow users to create offer in different currencies other than the store currency :)

Wildhood Clothing
Edited June 3, 2021

Solid app, works really well. What's really backing up the app though is the procurement team at TJX. Super responsive and highly supportive of small businesses. Cannot recommend highly enough, it's been a pleasure working with them in these crazy times.

GOAT Vintage
Edited June 3, 2021

Great App placed our products in TJX stores very quickly, Open to helping Canadian businesses grow. Love working with the TJX team highly recommended for business growth. The Procurement team is fantastic open to trying new products, faire offers and care tremendously about there vendors.

Entrepot La Grange
Edited June 1, 2021

The team at TJX is pretty amazing to work with. Having the possibility to sell to TJX directly is beneficial for all types of businesses, big or small. For the app, it is easy to use as far as creating an offer is concerned. Maybe it would be helpful if there is a possibility to offer bundled products as well. Rest, if you have high quality products and want to bring them to your everyday customer, create your offers here!!

Olive Branch Kitchen & Cuisine