Sell To TJX Canada

Sell To TJX Canada

by The TJX Companies, Inc

You could sell your products to WINNERS, HomeSense & Marshalls

Grey Shed

I used this app and within a week I got an offer. This is amazing!! They are super helpful and personally answered any questions.

PureYou Handmade

Very easy to use app. Adding it to my online store was very easy, selecting products and making an offer was a breeze. The team was amazing throughout the entire process, very responsive from offer stage to order pickup. One of the best app on my store.

ELLE SKIN PERFECTION - ESP COSMETICS

The costumer support service is outstanding, I had a tiny issue with setting up the app but it was my browser, and they figured it out right away. They reviewed all last night before mid-night and addressed the issue this morning. Thank you TJX, looking forward to the rewards with this app.....I've been waiting on a app like this forever. Its a MUST HAVE APP!

Closet Spice

This is truly an amazing app, TJX is on an amazing path in breaking the barrier. We have been fortunate enough to register and become TJX Canada vendor and provide our products for their retail brands. This truly works and very grateful to have this opportunity . Thank you TJX for this APP, for the opportunity and to the amazing team and buyer behind this

bCLUTCH

This app & the team behind it were amazing in helping me get my apparel into Winners. From start to finish, the whole process was smooth & would highly recommend to other Small Businesses to give it a shot especially if you have a lot of stock of an item(s) you could possibly part ways with!

Apryl Dawn Designs

I recieved the email about this app about 6 weeks ago, and can now proudly say my jewelry is in Winners! This app tears down the large wall between the small business and the big guys. Without this app, I'm not sure how I would have ever had this opportunity. To say the least, I am grateful for this app, and the possibilities it has opened up to me. So get on and submit, the door is waiting to be opened!